NHL News/Notes XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
What was Thomas Chabot doing? He cost himself millions signing that deal. Every other RFA out there is getting signing bonuses left and right and he got none. Why would he do Melnyk a favor like that?

I have no idea, but that contract is insanely good for Ottawa.

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
I have no idea, but that contract is insanely good for Ottawa.
I was watching the Vegas broadcast of their game on NHL network, and the commentators said the Chabot contract makes him like and overpaid Shea Theodore, and complemented their GM on his contract negotiation skills.

I muted the broadcast.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I was watching the Vegas broadcast of their game on NHL network, and the commentators said the Chabot contract makes him like and overpaid Shea Theodore, and complemented their GM on his contract negotiation skills.

I muted the broadcast.
Hnidy and the other guy are unbearable.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Juvenile, childish, unmitigated, unconscionable crime against a woman.

Edit: (Article seems to be unlocked, so all can read)

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Oh ****, thought this was a nothing Loud noises complaint at a party until seeing this.

Story indicated that Mathews and two friends tried to get into security woman's vehicle. Mathews apparently pulled pants down (but not underwear) and more, as well. (There's video. Mathew's father tried to claim "hijinks" until copy of video was sent to him and he clammed up.)

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Story indicated that Mathews and two friends tried to get into security woman's vehicle. Mathews apparently pulled pants down (but not underwear) and more, as well. (There's video. Mathew's father tried to claim "hijinks" until copy of video was sent to him and he clammed up.)
Appalling.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Leafs got hosed by their young core.

When Hyman and Dermott come off IR they will need to shed $3 million and cutting 3 players won't even be enough to do that since all of their replaceable guys make under $1 million. They will need to either move one of their key players or cut 4 guys and go with a 21 man roster which is never an ideal situation. And then if they somehow get through that, they will have more problems next offseason when Barrie wants to get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad