NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE NINE! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
We have decided to make our Team Currency be something that only winners are worthy of. What could that possibly be you may ask? Well I’m of course talking about Cookies.

Cookies are for winners and we will be winners.

@Striiker (Chips) Ahoy, it’s your turn.
JFC, over the last 50+ years I’ve eaten a fortune!

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Take Dwayne the rock Johnson “the wrestler” rather than “the person”
Take Dwayne the rock Johnson “the wrestler” rather than “the person”
Great, thanks, now I gotta deal with
upload_2021-6-7_18-30-6.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Don’t you just love when a couple of good friends pool their money to get their down on their luck friend a gift?

This just gives me hope for the world today.

That’s the sweetest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Robert Kraft is only worth $7 billion — that $200k car is the gift of a lifetime for an elderly man. By any chance, is there an extended video showing what massage parlor they were driving to?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Since we’re doing a run on team cheerleaders by taking of the the greatest hype men of all time. He’s also quite possibly the first hype man of all time.
Cowboy, Robert Keith Wiggins, hype man for Grandmaster Flash.
Keef Cowboy - Wikipedia

@GKJ make some noooooiiiisssseeee!

We will also be referring to our team “cheerleader” as our Official Team Hypeman

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
No one picking fortune cookies as a currency is a missed opportunity.
Rules stipulate it must be real currency if I'm remembering correctly, so are cookies legal? I'm just asking questions

Team Currency - Pick a currency. I don't think it matters whether it is real or fictional, but it has to "exist" somewhere - i.e., don't just make up something.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Rules stipulate it must be real currency if I'm remembering correctly, so are cookies legal? I'm just asking questions

Team Currency - Pick a currency. I don't think it matters whether it is real or fictional, but it has to "exist" somewhere - i.e., don't just make up something.

Cookies "exist." I'll allow it.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
OK, attempt #2...

Team Cheerleader - Kevin Hart

He's like a mini version of The Rock, he's energetic and won't shut up, so we'll use him to hype up the crowd.

So, unless he's also hidden on this spreadsheet somewhere I can't find, it's now @Lord Defect's turn

I have to hand it to you - when you couldn't pick that turboc*** Dwayne, you found someone very nearly as bad.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Kids trade cookies for stuff all the time.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning to all the laundromat robots of the future. We mean you no harm!

s9XqbNr.png

We start the day with @GKJ still on the clock for another hour, @JojoTheWhale on deck, @FlyTimmo on the lido deck, and ajgoal on the lido afterdeck. If you are wondering where I am while all this is happening, I'm driving the boat. Obviously. I'm the f***ing captain, yo.

Ugh. You know what's f***ed up? American animation. There's something on now (left over from something I DVRed last night) called "Housebroken." It has all these celebrity voiceovers, right, and they are all these people who are massively overexposed. Like you know Will Arnett? He's not in this, but he is so massively overexposed, and his voice is so recognizable (since it is constantly in our f***ing ears) that you can't suspend your disbelief at all and see the character - you see Will Arnett's voice synched to a shittily-made cartoon. He's not in this as far as I can tell, but that Jason guy who played Dennis Feinstein in "Parks & Rec" is on there, and it's just like "This guy, again?" I don't know, it's irritating me and my tits.

At least we weren't born on Long Island, right? Or Manhattan. Or the f***ing Bronx. Or Brooklyn. Or Staten Island. Or f***ing ... the Bowery, or whatever. New York is a shithole.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
You guys ever give someone one of those little sneaky crosscheck jabs on the top of the elbow, angled downwards? Gets em every time

Reactions: BiggE

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Good morning to all the laundromat robots of the future. We mean you no harm!

s9XqbNr.png

We start the day with @GKJ still on the clock for another hour, @JojoTheWhale on deck, @FlyTimmo on the lido deck, and ajgoal on the lido afterdeck. If you are wondering where I am while all this is happening, I'm driving the boat. Obviously. I'm the f***ing captain, yo.

Ugh. You know what's f***ed up? American animation. There's something on now (left over from something I DVRed last night) called "Housebroken." It has all these celebrity voiceovers, right, and they are all these people who are massively overexposed. Like you know Will Arnett? He's not in this, but he is so massively overexposed, and his voice is so recognizable (since it is constantly in our f***ing ears) that you can't suspend your disbelief at all and see the character - you see Will Arnett's voice synched to a shittily-made cartoon. He's not in this as far as I can tell, but that Jason guy who played Dennis Feinstein in "Parks & Rec" is on there, and it's just like "This guy, again?" I don't know, it's irritating me and my tits.

At least we weren't born on Long Island, right? Or Manhattan. Or the f***ing Bronx. Or Brooklyn. Or Staten Island. Or f***ing ... the Bowery, or whatever. New York is a shithole.

If I hear Nick Kroll's voice in anything ever again I am going to cut off my ears, graft skin over the wounds, and tattoo fake ears there instead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad