NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE NINE! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Defectus will be along shortly to claim that you can't have that, because Gil is Bill Murray's fish.

BossyLimpingKoodoo-size_restricted.gif
That’s pretty on board for him so I’ll allow it for future considerations.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Our notable fan gives us the opportunity to choose someone that we wanted affiliated with our franchise, but weren't sure where to slot him in.

A friend of mine saw him live in the early 90s and proclaimed him to be the greatest comedian of all time. I remember thinking that I saw him in Robin Hood: Men in Tights and that he wasn't anything special. But, from then on, my friend ensured that we caught as many of his sets as we could find on tape, CD, DVD, whatever else, until I left home for university.

Fast forward a few years and I start hearing that this guy is the most popular comedian around and has a show on Comedy Central that everyone is quoting. I, being a student generally cut off from pop culture, missed the peak popularity wave of the show, but have obviously since caught up.

I have never had the opportunity to see him live, but I will still watch or listen to anything he is associated with.

The Seattle Sockeyes are thrilled to select as our notable team fan, Dave Chappelle.

02965e2b8dec4f7b8769c894ce772275.gif

@Captain Dave Poulin, I'm rich, bitch!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I'm dead tempted to do this next pick as a trivia question to see who really knows me - if you really know me, you could guess who this will be. Just typing that bored the shit out of me - I can't imagine how bad it was to read. Apologies.

Anyway, this is another one for the science fiction aspect of our endeavor - the hockey will take care of itself one way or the other. Even the name itself is wildly evocative of science fiction.

51gSyC-B0YL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Team LW - Wes Walz

@BiggE

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
We have decided to make our Team Currency be something that only winners are worthy of. What could that possibly be you may ask? Well I’m of course talking about Cookies.

Cookies are for winners and we will be winners.

@Striiker (Chips) Ahoy, it’s your turn.

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad