NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE NINE! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Of course. Good noodles are safe.
ROon7fq.jpg

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Wildcard / Maximum Chaos - Lawyers

I have all the lawyers and you have none of the lawyers and you're all getting sued.

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

That's Shakespeare, sport. You'll get to that in high school.

And it's adorable you think there we're going to settle disputes in the Quackverse through Earth Prime's legal system. I don't know how we'll settle disputes, but I feel confident that it won't be like that. Feats of strength, perhaps? In which case, you're screwed, little guy.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning, disco ducks, and welcome to what's left of your future.

monophy.gif

No one is up.

I am watching this Korean time-travel series called "Sisyphus: The Myth." It drags like a bastard and the episodes are like an hour and 20 minutes each, and there are 16 of them. It is taking me forever to get through them. It's just not very good, and I have two more left. It's wild what a big variance in quality there can be between films and series coming out of there. At least they have perfected plastic surgery.

I just needed to get that off my chest. I'm going to work on the new phase - it will take a while, but I'll let you know when it's ready. Until then, keep shopping.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

That's Shakespeare, sport. You'll get to that in high school.

And it's adorable you think there we're going to settle disputes in the Quackverse through Earth Prime's legal system. I don't know how we'll settle disputes, but I feel confident that it won't be like that. Feats of strength, perhaps? In which case, you're screwed, little guy.
Like I said, I also have all chickens so if we settle things through violence I’m already covered.

I’ve covered all my bases.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
He’s fake. Mine are very real.

Exactly, so you see how tough and unstoppable they are. My army will topple nations.

Any deaths will become chicky nuggies. It’s a win/win for me.

The only thing your army is going to topple is my waistline. My chain restaurant will be providing me with an endless supply of delicious fried chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad