NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE ELEVEN! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Speaking of tattoo fails, I’m laying by the pool and a twenty something just went by with what is either a badly inked angel or a really funny looking bird on her one side.

She also has Chinese lettering on one leg that probably translates to: look at how stupid I look.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
This was a truly blessed day. The tide of bad tattoos unexpectedly ebbed, with only a handful polluting my view of a beautifully placid sea, with the foothills of the Pyrenees shining majestic off in the distance. In addition to the frontrunners this morning, I have only to add a woman with Asian characters on her calf - block letter style - and another mother of young children with a whole series of tattoos on her leg, including at least one skull.

I'm giving the win to the dude with the zombie hand emerging out of his shoulder.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
We are the Men of Pause.

giphy.gif

No one is up and nothing is f***ed.

F***. I was just outside letting the chickens out for the day, and when I do that I walk in a circle around the coop, shuffling the hay and mulch and (literal) shit on the ground, but I wear Timberland boots, which should protect me. Today I'm walking around and I look up and what do I see but a f***ing snakeskin hanging off the wall. Motherf***er. It must have caught on a nail or something. It wasn't that huge or anything, but the fact that it exists is a nightmare. I have seen a black snake in there before and those f***ers are supposed to eat copperheads, but I don't know that it was a black snake that left this one, and I'm not going to racially profile ANYONE in the Year of Our Lord 2021. The f***ers literally climb the walls. Congratulations, The Devil.

I don't like saying that I'm "shook" in that grammatically incorrect way when I'm shaken, but I am shook.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
We are the Men of Pause.

giphy.gif

F***. I was just outside letting the chickens out for the day, and when I do that I walk in a circle around the coop, shuffling the hay and mulch and (literal) shit on the ground, but I wear Timberland boots, which should protect me. Today I'm walking around and I look up and what do I see but a f***ing snakeskin hanging off the wall. Motherf***er. It must have caught on a nail or something. It wasn't that huge or anything, but the fact that it exists is a nightmare. I have seen a black snake in there before and those f***ers are supposed to eat copperheads, but I don't know that it was a black snake that left this one, and I'm not going to racially profile ANYONE in the Year of Our Lord 2021. The f***ers literally climb the walls. Congratulations, The Devil.

I don't like saying that I'm "shook" in that grammatically incorrect way when I'm shaken, but I am shook.

I used to work on a property with a series of small sheds. I'd find skins hanging from the ceilings from time to time. Of course, I'd also find snakes hanging from the electrical conduits, and curled up around the switches. Didn't bother me, they were all black rat snakes, but freaked the hell out of one of my coworkers.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
We are the Men of Pause.

giphy.gif

Talk about shook, we have a recess light above our doorway and it had a wasp nest in it. They are getting in the house through the various small cracks in the wood and flashing around our big window. There were wasps on said window on the inside. 3 of them. 1 dead. 2 spray sessions of raid later, there's now 7 wasps inside. They're getting in. It's unsettling. They're also dying. We're winning the war.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Yet another day on the beach relatively unspoiled by the plague of bad ink. And yet, there were still strong contenders. Like the woman with a series of Disney characters tattooed on her arm, including Pocahontas, the raccoon from Pocahontas, and Stitch. There was the girl with Elvis holding a rose on her shoulder. That was a dubious choice, but she was close to pulling it off.

Who couldn't pull it off was the dude with the tattoo of a buck's head with a gargoyle (I think?) inexplicably perched on an antler. Now, the tattoo itself was quality work, unlike so many of the other tattoos I've seen this summer that look liked they were drawn by a toddler on meth. Well drawn, vivid colors; it might have worked, if a little peculiar, had it been a smaller tattoo on his arm. But no, instead this was a giant full length tattoo that covered the dude's entire pasty white string bean of a back.

And with that, I'm sorry to report that he is likely the final winner of the ever-coveted Bad Tattoo de la Plage award. The weather doesn't look great for tomorrow and we're decamping to spend some time with the MIL. We're only going a few kilometers away, so we may get back to the beach yet, but more likely to be taking a dip in a pool for the next bit.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning, defenders of the realm, and welcome to the realm. YOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

giphy.gif

Japan just got a huge save. KANPAI!

You don't have to do anything, since this is another maintenance day in the Quackverse, but I would advise you to punch your Team Punching Bag lest they get comfortable in your dungeon and start thinking about escaping. That's the last thing we need, a bunch of doucheturds running around a brand-new world and soiling it with their doucheturdiness.

I am going to spend the day treasure hunting in the Dawn. I'm sure you can find something almost that exciting to do, too, if you try.

YOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Talk about shook, we have a recess light above our doorway and it had a wasp nest in it. They are getting in the house through the various small cracks in the wood and flashing around our big window. There were wasps on said window on the inside. 3 of them. 1 dead. 2 spray sessions of raid later, there's now 7 wasps inside. They're getting in. It's unsettling. They're also dying. We're winning the war.
22 dead, 3 barely alive. Exterminator on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad