NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE ELEVEN! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
We've been through 2 cans of raid. No new corpses today so that's good. But the thing is we want to make sure there isn't a giant nest tucked away somewhere in the walls you know?

I had something similar happen. For me, they just found a hole in the wall after building a nest in the siding. But yeah, I watched for like a week after nuking the nest.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Since none of you bozos ever got back to me with instructions, I went ahead and made peanut butter chicken noodles myself. I air-fried some chicken (breaded with oil/bread crumbs, seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, chipotle chili powder - which was all I could find - garlic powder, onion powder) and made a package of ramen. I drained almost all the water out, leaving maybe two or three tablespoons, then applied the ramen powder (chicken flavor). Then I stuck a spoon in the peanut butter and scooped out a scoop of it and threw it in the pan. I stirred it, hoping it would melt in the hot noodles. It kind of did. Then I sliced the chicken into chunks and chucked it in. That's all. Ramen package, air-fried chicken breast, peanut butter.

When I first tasted it I thought it was OK - it tasted like peanut butter and was fine. But it got better with every single bite I ate. It was a smash success. The only problem is that the chicken was dry - I let it rest, so it's not that. I think it was in the air fryer too long. I don't f*** around with chicken, but I can cook it less next time. My next project is a chicken sandwich with peanut butter as the condiment - slathering it right there on the chicken unabashedly.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Since none of you bozos ever got back to me with instructions, I went ahead and made peanut butter chicken noodles myself. I air-fried some chicken (breaded with oil/bread crumbs, seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika, chipotle chili powder - which was all I could find - garlic powder, onion powder) and made a package of ramen. I drained almost all the water out, leaving maybe two or three tablespoons, then applied the ramen powder (chicken flavor). Then I stuck a spoon in the peanut butter and scooped out a scoop of it and threw it in the pan. I stirred it, hoping it would melt in the hot noodles. It kind of did. Then I sliced the chicken into chunks and chucked it in. That's all. Ramen package, air-fried chicken breast, peanut butter.

When I first tasted it I thought it was OK - it tasted like peanut butter and was fine. But it got better with every single bite I ate. It was a smash success. The only problem is that the chicken was dry - I let it rest, so it's not that. I think it was in the air fryer too long. I don't f*** around with chicken, but I can cook it less next time. My next project is a chicken sandwich with peanut butter as the condiment - slathering it right there on the chicken unabashedly.
tenor.gif

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

All this time I thought you only ate salmon. I’m proud of you great grand pappy

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I hope the Beastkin and Aetherials and Cthonians didn't plan on having a Sunday funday. Because they are f***ed.

1ed0f92e96a18a7f215c287d79ffabfa.gif

Nothing to see here - just keep talking, yada yada yada, I know right? Takeoff dates are hilariously optimistic.

I'm watching the golf and feeling fine about eating chicken last night. Because I really do limit the frequency with which I eat them. And it did involve peanut butter. I didn't invent f***ing peanut butter and make it so f***ing delicious. so it's not my fault. Get off my case.

I'm putting together my gunslinger build, and at the low levels these characters move SO F***ING SLOW. I also have about three different builds that I have to combine/edit, because these people refuse to make detailed guides. I guess the good news is that the game is pretty forgiving about letting you change stuff when you f*** up. We'll see.

Have a great day. Unless you are a Cthonian or Aetherial or Beastkin.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Because you're old.

I went to sleep at 9:30, fed the cats at 6, then back to sleep until 10:45. I am so far behind...
It’s true, lol. Back in my cover band days, the mid 80s, we’d finish a gig at 2, hit an after hours bar til dawn and then find a diner for breakfast. If I tried that today, it would likely kill me. Then again, if I stayed out til 8 in the morning, my wife would likely kill me first.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
It's Monday.

b3d0a415-f9a9-4a1e-8c89-9aefba0f4bcf_text.gif

I have nothing to report on the Quackverse, except for the fact that the [REDACTED] workers are working on the [REDACTED].

I have nothing to report on the farm, except for the fact that I smelled a skunk smell this morning, so they must be snorkeling around here somewhere still. All the more reason to stay inside and Grawn.

Good luck with the skunks in your neighborhood, and with your own Grawning, even if it is Fortnighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad