NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE ELEVEN! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Member when I was like "This has been a cool year, meaning 'cool' like temperature-wise"? That was a mistake. I jinxed it.

200.gif

I will definitely start the new thread today, maybe. See. I am almost finished playing Grim Dawn. I finished the storyline twice, with two different characters, and played the endgame content with both, but then I wanted to try out a third character and see if it was better. It's a good one, but the only way you can find out if it is endgame-viable is by getting to the end - i.e. level 94 - so you can put on all the endgame gear which requires you to be at level 94. It's a huge pain in the ass, because I have played these levels so many times.

Anyway, I'm at 91 now and I'm grinding like a bastard in the mornings, which is why I haven't started the new thread yet. I also got crack-addicted to "True Detective" season three for a couple of days. There are other excuses, but you get the point. Just throw your underpants in the freezer and chill out until tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad