NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE ELEVEN! Part ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
But what about us

WPQXHX.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I believe I can fly. I believe I can tou ... what is going on in this gif.

LeftLawfulIberiannase-max-1mb.gif

I woke up 31 minutes late today.

oRyuLxy.gif

Hopefully it will keep me from having a two-hour nap like yesterday. My "end-game viable" build is obviously not end-game viable, since I can't do anything against end-game monsters once I finish the campaign on Ultimate. You guys know what I mean, we have all been through it. But I am still using her to hunt for treasure.

Anyf***, no time to chat, must Grawn. I hope your various crack addictions are less bitchy than mine.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Exterminators came this morning. Sprayed prescription strength raid powder along the flashing around the window, inside and out. Also sprayed with a tube into the light fixture. No new corpses. No new living wasps. Said it's unlikely the nest is huge because it would actually make the drywall soft from the...uh- wasp spit, which is what the nest is made of.

Girl met the family last night. We watched the Olympics. I showed her this draft. She was confused but supportive because although she's not the biggest sports fan around, she does understand that the teams are bad. She is fondest of baseball. Grew up in Coatesville so considers herself a Phillies fan. She is open-minded about hockey. She verbalized a surface level understanding.

She is helping me think of one hit wonders

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Exterminators came this morning. Sprayed prescription strength raid powder along the flashing around the window, inside and out. Also sprayed with a tube into the light fixture. No new corpses. No new living wasps. Said it's unlikely the nest is huge because it would actually make the drywall soft from the...uh- wasp spit, which is what the nest is made of.

Girl met the family last night. We watched the Olympics. I showed her this draft. She was confused but supportive because although she's not the biggest sports fan around, she does understand that the teams are bad. She is fondest of baseball. Grew up in Coatesville so considers herself a Phillies fan. She is open-minded about hockey. She verbalized a surface level understanding.

She is helping me think of one hit wonders

Is there an echo in here? Why repeat yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->