NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – SUPER F***ING AMAZING PHASE TWENTY-FIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I'm actually almost starting to feel sorry for you.
This is eventually going to lead to you tutoring me and leading me on a redemption arc.

I'm actually almost starting to feel sorry for you.
Ughhh. Can I make that pick instead? For reasons.
IMG_1784.png

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
@mja There’s a Dyptique candle on the kitchen counter. Panic is setting in.

This is just a start, because you can't have just one. You have to have 30 in every corner of every room. You need Dyptique candles of different sizes and scents, fragance bottles, air diffusers, lotions, and various candle accessories. Glancing around my living room, I'm counting at least 10 different candles, an absurdly expensive electric air diffuser, 3 candle holders, and various other items.

The plus is that it makes it easy to get her gifts, if repetitive. My big win this summer was stopping off at the store when we were in Paris to pick up a pretty little decorative glass case of solid perfume as a small surprise present.

This is JoJo in a year

This is me now.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
This is just a start, because you can't have just one. You have to have 30 in every corner of every room. You need Dyptique candles of different sizes and scents, fragance bottles, air diffusers, lotions, and various candle accessories. Glancing around my living room, I'm counting at least 10 different candles, an absurdly expensive electric air diffuser, 3 candle holders, and various other items.

The plus is that it makes it easy to get her gifts, if repetitive. My big win this summer was stopping off at the store when we were in Paris to pick up a pretty little decorative glass case of solid perfume as a small surprise present.

This is me now.
So like in stick form? I always thought perfume had to be a liquid

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad