NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – SUPER F***ING AMAZING PHASE TWENTY-FIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
ENERGY DRINK- Orange Gatorade, which sucks in general because it reminds me of puke bugs, but I don't really drink energy drinks and I didn't want to exert more energy looking for something else

WWII PLANE- Martin B-26 Marauder. I don't know jackshit about WWII planes and weapons and stuff, but it sounds cool enough.

VIDEO GAME BOSS- Bowser. He's a boss, isnt he? I've never played a Mario game. Hell, I really have never played any video games besides sports ones.

Sounds like you have an energy deficit that could be solved with an energy drink

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@Hollywood Cannon has one make-up pick to make.

I will do my best to check in when I can, but I finally caught COVID and have been pretty much out of commission for 4 days.

My fever finally broke at least. Luckily I was up to date on my shots, including this year's booster. This shit is no joke. I haven't slept for longer than an hour in one sitting since New Year's Day. My brain is mush.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I will do my best to check in when I can, but I finally caught COVID and have been pretty much out of commission for 4 days.

My fever finally broke at least. Luckily I was up to date on my shots, including this year's booster. This shit is no joke. I haven't slept for longer than an hour in one sitting since New Year's Day. My brain is mush.

I hope you feel better rapidamente. I haven't had any shots since the initial two from Pfizer (but not because of any bullshit reasons).

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

This was my experience. I am certain if I'd had it before shots I'd have been hospitalized or killed. It's f***ing unbelievable.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

Is the insomnia/inability to sleep related to Covid? Insomnia was a symptom when I had it, but no one else I know experienced the same.

I slept 2 hours over a four day period. I thought I would crash when I was finally able to sleep, but I went to bed on a Friday night, slept ~8 hours, and woke up completely normal with no need to recover the lost sleep. :dunno:

I binged a lot of series that week. :laugh:

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Is the insomnia/inability to sleep related to Covid? Insomnia was a symptom when I had it, but no one else I know experienced the same.

I slept 2 hours over a four day period. I thought I would crash when I was finally able to sleep, but I went to bed on a Friday night, slept ~8 hours, and woke up completely normal with no need to recover the lost sleep. :dunno:

I binged a lot of series that week. :laugh:

Yeah, it's definitely a thing. A buddy had it linger for a couple of months due to long COVID. I slept for 11.5 hours last night and I feel comparatively great today, so it sounds like the two of us got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad