NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – SUPER F***ING AMAZING PHASE TWENTY-FIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I would like to drop him into a century without plumbing, because 1) he'd have shit all over himself (more than now), and 2) he would have no way to make a living. But I'll be f***ed if I spend one second more than I already have on that idiot and his idiotic picks.
I’m game for that. I’m a plumber. I’d make a fortune.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My sports exec will be Tony Khan of AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Fulham FC.

View attachment 775307

I don’t have a disdain for him, but he’s starting to screw up AEW, and he probably gets some good drugs.

Hiring Urban Meyer to be your head coach in the NFL is the one hire clearly stupider than handing Tortorella the keys to your franchise in 2022.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Big, big game for ducks tonight. Sco Ducks.

giphy.gif

The only ones left with picks are @Hollywood Cannon (3), @Asnito (3), and @Strawberry Fields (12).

Looks like Tiger continued to fail yesterday. I was not unhappy about that. The only good thing he has ever done was farting like a trumpet into a loud speaker - otherwise, he's just a typical country club douchelord. Trust me.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Big, big game for ducks tonight. Sco Ducks.

giphy.gif

The only ones left with picks are @Hollywood Cannon (3), @Asnito (3), and @Strawberry Fields (12).

Looks like Tiger continued to fail yesterday. I was not unhappy about that. The only good thing he has ever done was farting like a trumpet into a loud speaker - otherwise, he's just a typical country club douchelord. Trust me.
I will be making my triumphant return to my actual office desk today (a week later than expected, damn kids) so picks will 100% be made.

Also, wanna hear some shit, Cap? One of our cousins is getting married tonight. Can you believe it? Of all nights. Tonight.

Sco Ducks.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I will be making my triumphant return to my actual office desk today (a week later than expected, damn kids) so picks will 100% be made.

Also, wanna hear some shit, Cap? One of our cousins is getting married tonight. Can you believe it? Of all nights. Tonight.

Sco Ducks.

Cousins are some bullshit. Hold tight to your phone and don't be afraid to be antisocial.

Reactions: BiggE

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Well, at least that finally, hopefully, brings an end to the college career of 37-year-old Beaux Nix. BTW, he's a f***ing bum.

037d1b8ff12e45a513dc43bb32c36fbd.gif

Still just looking out for @Hollywood Cannon (3), @Asnito (3), and @Strawberry Fields (12).

Football is so weird. The highs are HIGH, but the lows are so f***ing low. I don't know why, but those helpless feelings when your team is overmatched or just doesn't have it that day are so much lower and more desperate than anything else. It probably has to do with the single-game nature of elimination games. Or something. Member when we used to feel this way about the Flyers? lolz. Of course, that was at least one whole urr ago.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Well, at least that finally, hopefully, brings an end to the college career of 37-year-old Beaux Nix. BTW, he's a f***ing bum.

037d1b8ff12e45a513dc43bb32c36fbd.gif

Still just looking out for @Hollywood Cannon (3), @Asnito (3), and @Strawberry Fields (12).

Football is so weird. The highs are HIGH, but the lows are so f***ing low. I don't know why, but those helpless feelings when your team is overmatched or just doesn't have it that day are so much lower and more desperate than anything else. It probably has to do with the single-game nature of elimination games. Or something. Member when we used to feel this way about the Flyers? lolz. Of course, that was at least one whole urr ago.
Aren't you a sco ducks guy? Surprising your not a Bow Nicks fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad