NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – SUPER F***ING AMAZING PHASE TWENTY-FIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Let's be honest here... me not making a pick hasn't stopped us from moving to a new phase before.

But if you insist.

We're going to go back to someone from a movie where we already selected another character from and with that said we are proud to select as our Official Team Neighbor Make Up Pick...

Mr. Mertle

3.jpeg

What could you possibly want more out of a neighbor? Yeah, he could maybe have a nicer more well put together outside so the curb appeal of the neighborhood looks nice but my man makes up for it in plenty of ways.

That ugly curb appeal will keep people away from us so no one will be bothering us but we'll get to enjoy the greatness of the man that lives there. We'll get to sit there all day and talk baseball with him and even better than that we'll get to hang out with "The Beast", Hercules.

download (1).jpeg

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
@Captain Dave Poulin didn't we already do Goodwill Ambassador? I could have sworn I'd doubled Ingrid Bergman into that slot (phrasing).

Just noticed three of my picks are missing from the table. I'll go back and figure out what they are when I can get to a computer.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@Captain Dave Poulin didn't we already do Goodwill Ambassador? I could have sworn I'd doubled Ingrid Bergman into that slot (phrasing).

Just noticed three of my picks are missing from the table. I'll go back and figure out what they are when I can get to a computer.

No, not as far as I can see - I read through all the categories earlier and I didn't see anything like that.

Let me know the missing stuff and I'll fix it.

@Hollywood Cannon @Beef Invictus we can close this thread when you have a minute.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad