GDT: NHL/BRUINS - FREE AGENT FRENZY - JULY 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
They'll have the money once they move Backes. Not moving Backes is simply unacceptable.
Said before I’d go all the way to tacking on a 2nd rounder with Backes to move him now (being honest I still like the guy).

Still not sure that’d be enough. Especially after what that twit in Toronto did to move Marleau. God that team is idiotic

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Anders Lee to replace Mojo and some bad contracts (Backes/Miller) works for me.

Count me in on being a Hab fan for a day tomorrow since it should come at the expense of Toronto or Tampa.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
Love that Perry deal for Dallas. Duchene at 8 is not bad either.

Wouldn’t be shocked if Perry turned down more money or an extra year to stay in a warm spot. He also probably thinks he’ll have a big year and get one more nice contract

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
man Anders Lee would be pretty much perfect with Krejci

Heard on NHL Network tonight..(Tanguay) that he thinks he’s likely to sign a shorter deal than some others...maybe 3 years and re-try UFA again after that.

Don’t know if that’s better or worse for the Bruins, but I found it interesting.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I don't hate the Perry idea, but only if they can get him on a 1 year deal.

I don't hate Pasta as the #2RW, but if that happens it can't be with DeBrusk. They've tried that repeatedly and it doesn't work. But if they got someone like Puljujarvi I think that top line would be a great spot for him and then you build a new line around DK and Pasta. But again, that's lots of moving parts and I'm not sure Sweeney's interested in reinventing the wheel.

Sounds like Perry is heading to Dallas - 1yr @ $1.5 mil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad