** NHL 15 Thread ** Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Snow Storm

Jul 22, 2009
Canada
Sucks the the logo and names/numbers look part of the jerseys material. Other than that not much to complain about yet, but give me some gameplay.

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
What are the odds of ps3/xbox versions even coming close to that lol.

Also, haven't been keeping up much because I don't want to get too excited. Are there any key differences between old/new gen consoles in regards to anything but graphics? I don't really care about the hot dog vendors or the fans much.

PuqTalk

I love Cogliano
Jun 24, 2012
Texas
The players look like they're modeled after the McFarlane Toys NHL figures.

This is the best description I've seen so far. Took the image straight out of my mind.

I can't get over how terribly disproportionate the player models are. It looks like they're wearing giant armor underneath the uniforms. And their torsos all look incredibly short. To go along with the plastic-like lighting on the players faces, jerseys, and pants... all I can think is they were purposely going for a flashy look.

1401730527-media.jpg

nhl2k10-ng.01.lg.jpg

I know I'm not crazy in saying the 2K10 models are better. They just are. Plain and simple. The lighting is even a little bit better, minus the spotlights that are player faces.

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
u3sVjZP.jpg

I like the poster but, it's floating.... Also I wonder what would happen to said poster if you traded away Evander Kane in GMC or GM mode.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
u3sVjZP.jpg

I like the poster but, it's floating.... Also I wonder what would happen to said poster if you traded away Evander Kane in GMC or GM mode.

The signs for the players probably follow the players around, notice how there is no Jets logo or even the name Jets on it.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
NHL 15 is going to be playable at the NHL store in NYC tomorrow...not sure what times.

Gonna go...maybe, to check it out. If I do go i'll report back.

FifthLine

@AHartScout
Jul 2, 2011
toronto
tbh it looks like they tried to touch the visuals up for the trailers, I don't think they look that plasticy in actual game play.

I don't want to hear about the same things over and over. Gimme be a gm info!

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
NHL 15 is going to be playable at the NHL store in NYC tomorrow...not sure what times.

Gonna go...maybe, to check it out. If I do go i'll report back.

GO!!! You'll be hailed as a God amongst men if you go and give us some info as to how the game looks and plays. We need info! :yo:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
u3sVjZP.jpg

I think the blonde-haired lady is holding it. You can see a hand on the left side and two fingers just behind Bogosian's head

FifthLine

@AHartScout
Jul 2, 2011
toronto
u3sVjZP.jpg

idk if its just me hoping, but it looks like the bauer 4500 helmet may be back finally. Look at Littles helmet, looks very similar. Could be wrong though.

getyourselfsomerest

Jul 22, 2011
Did they not notice that the shot of the Sens player was glitched? Anyway, should be funny to zoom in and see all the jersey glitched this year in instant replay. But some of the things do look good. That shot stopped by Lundqvist looked great. But those minute details aren't going to make me want to buy the game.

Show me more EA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad