** NHL 15 Thread ** Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kovatroll*

Fair enough. But if an entirely new commentary team, a new graphics engine, a presentation overhaul, a physics overhaul isnt enough to get you to upgrade, I am curious what actually would get you to switch.

All these are big ticket changes. Not to mention, we havent heard about what changes have been made to the modes yet.

All those supposed changes in one game with the dev team they have screams to wait till 16 because this will be a mess.

Mr Knies Guy

Jul 5, 2008
Fair enough. But if an entirely new commentary team, a new graphics engine, a presentation overhaul, a physics overhaul isnt enough to get you to upgrade, I am curious what actually would get you to switch.

All these are big ticket changes. Not to mention, we havent heard about what changes have been made to the modes yet.

For me- BAGM overhaul and that's it

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
H3aMFFA.jpg

michaelsaas

Apr 25, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Yeah the last game I bought was NHL13 when they claimed to overhaul BAGM.
Fool me once...

I won't buy again until I hear of a true overhaul. From actual players, so I won't buy on release day.

All these presentation upgrades will be new to me if and when I buy a version with a functional GM mode. That's the only thing I care about.

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
I believe the PS4 and PS3 will have different networks? So if your friend has a PS4 and you a 3 you can't play them. Also not sure which would have more users to trade and sell with.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I read.

FifthLine

@AHartScout
Jul 2, 2011
toronto
Yeah I'm satisfied with everything, just waiting to here about BeaGM. If there is a decent upgrade in that mode I'll be ecstatic.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I believe the PS4 and PS3 will have different networks? So if your friend has a PS4 and you a 3 you can't play them. Also not sure which would have more users to trade and sell with.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I read.

Don't know about for NHL, but in FIFA ultimate team you can play and trade between PS3 & PS4.

Nexus

Jul 7, 2013
I wish they'd revamp the editing in create a player and create-a-team.

In game mode like EASHL, It'd be nice to see some diversity on custom made jerseys and players. Customization plays a semi-big role in the game type, yet you're given handful of logos and colour palette consists of ugly neon-colours (most just pick a colour from NHL/AHL team)

I wish you could pick any logo from leagues available in the game, and edit it's colours if they can't be bothered adding anything from the custom logos they've had since forever.

Ability to make 3rd Jersey for your team when it reaches certain amount of games played would be nice too.

But most likely it'll be same as last year, oh well..I'll buy it anyways. Can't pass on next-gen NHL.

Domrie

go crazy [PS4]
Jun 18, 2012
Don't know about for NHL, but in FIFA ultimate team you can play and trade between PS3 & PS4.

That's interesting, considering that the PS3 doesn't have the ignite engine? Really hope that at least we can trade between PS3 and PS4. It's a bonus if we can play between them too.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Anyone else disappointed and underwhelmed by the lack of info in their first venture into the "next-gen?"

The game is coming out in two months and we haven't seen much in terms of gameplay and nothing is being said about Be-A-GM/Player modes.

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Anyone else disappointed and underwhelmed by the lack of info in their first venture into the "next-gen?"

The game is coming out in two months and we haven't seen much in terms of gameplay and nothing is being said about Be-A-GM/Player modes.

something I find sadder about the lack of info is that the demo should be out next month...

PuqTalk

I love Cogliano
Jun 24, 2012
Texas
I wish they'd revamp the editing in create a player and create-a-team.

In game mode like EASHL, It'd be nice to see some diversity on custom made jerseys and players. Customization plays a semi-big role in the game type, yet you're given handful of logos and colour palette consists of ugly neon-colours (most just pick a colour from NHL/AHL team)

I wish you could pick any logo from leagues available in the game, and edit it's colours if they can't be bothered adding anything from the custom logos they've had since forever.

Ability to make 3rd Jersey for your team when it reaches certain amount of games played would be nice too.

But most likely it'll be same as last year, oh well..I'll buy it anyways. Can't pass on next-gen NHL.

I just wish they'd implement the teambuilder platform from NCAA.

beast8812

Apr 12, 2010
My number one priority is them fixing the net coming off. I played a game last night where it came off at least 8 times in one game. Half the time it screwed up great scoring chances for one of the teams.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I like how they're touting that Bergeron model when he has had the same game face for the past several years including this one. He looks like he's still 21, EA - come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad