News and Notes Part 11: Where we find out how many goals Malone can score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
To be fair to Karmanos, when he moved the Whalers, he'd been publicly threatening to do such for some amount of time.

I think he asks for government subsidization for new owner before he moves.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Apparently there was a class action suit against the NHL over gamecenter live, so now they're offering 20% off for out-of-market games for a single team (of your choice) for like the next 5 years. So intead of $19 a month, it would be $15 a month. What a steal. I'll pass.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Gregory Hoffman on the development camp roster. When's the last time that happened? Could be last year and mean nothing for all I know.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Apparently there was a class action suit against the NHL over gamecenter live, so now they're offering 20% off for out-of-market games for a single team (of your choice) for like the next 5 years. So intead of $19 a month, it would be $15 a month. What a steal. I'll pass.

Personally, I'll pay the extra $4 to have 29 times more product.

If you subscribed last year, you also get 20% knocked off this year's subscription, regardless of whether you take the full or single team package. So I've got myself a small discount even though I'm going to stick with the full gamecenter package.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Taggart corriveau from Newington?

Did Jean never leave the area?!

You mean Yvan? He coaches a u18 team in the area and runs some clinics at the rink I play at. Don't know if that's a relative though, I went to school with at least two spectate Corriveau families.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
Yeah I typed that wrong and fixed it. I looked it up, he's Yvon's kid!

That's too funny. Rf hooking it up with old teammates. Didn't Yvon have a big playoff goal? Memories are starting to fade.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Yeah I typed that wrong and fixed it. I looked it up, he's Yvon's kid!

That's too funny. Rf hooking it up with old teammates. Didn't Yvon have a big playoff goal? Memories are starting to fade.

I think he may have had 2 OT goals in the final Whalers playoff series. Maybe just a 2 goal game. I was only 8 or so at the time so my memory might be a little foggy.

Taggart plays on the Pro-Am version of my men's league team (same sponsor). I um, do not play in the pro-am league.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I'm 99% sure Corroveau scored the OT winner in game 6 against the Canadiens in 1992. I think I went to game 4 of that series. Scored in that one as well.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Should've drafted Giorgio Estephan tbh imo

"#hcanes, the new fragrance from Giorgio Estephan.*"

*weird black and white commercial with some gorgeous, half naked girl dressed like Ada Wong in Resident Evil 6, driving a BMW at ~200 mph while making out w/ a ripped as **** topless guy with long hair in a speedo who somehow, just got out of a pool even though he's in a car

#richpeoplemarketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad