GDT: long pile end knob wompers @ SAUNA

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Honestly, Kooch in the 3rd, Freddie has looked bad tonight and 3 on 15 is bad. Canes just floating that period need to wake the f*** up. It'll only get harder on the road in a game 6 and all momentum would be the Piles going into game 7. What a f***ing Jekyll & Hyde team we are, look amazing the first period and like an AHL squad of slop the next

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Honestly, Kooch in the 3rd, Freddie has looked bad tonight and 3 on 15 is bad. Canes just floating that period need to wake the f*** up. It'll only get harder on the road in a game 6 and all momentum would be the Piles going into game 7. What a f***ing Jekyll & Hyde team we are, look amazing the first period and like an AHL squad of slop the next
Freddie has only been good in one game. The others he’s been incredibly mid.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Islander has gotten a ton of luck this series just to be where we are. Has little to do with the next series

Reactions: Tryamw

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
I just don't understand Carolina in these playoffs. They had a great first period and sleep walked in the 2nd. On the good side our 3rd has been our best this round. Maybe we can get one but this crap has to stop by Carolina.

Play...60...minutes.

Now all the fans will be biting their nails for the next 20 minutes.

There better be some anger in that locker room. This team better come out like they did in the first period or we're not going to win.

Islanders have all the momentum now with a two goal comeback.

Can't believe Carolina sat back that period. Now....it's a new hockey game.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I just don't understand Carolina in these playoffs. They had a great first period and sleep walked in the 2nd. On the good side our 3rd has been our best this round. Maybe we can get one but this crap has to stop by Carolina.

Play...60...minutes.

There better be some anger in that locker room. This team better come out like they did in the first period or we're not going to win.

I can, we do it all the f***ing time unfortunately

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham

Play...60...minutes.

Our chance to do Buttocks clenching to get fit like RBA!

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Guentzel was responsible for that last goal. He failed to cover the initial pass to the slot, and then wandered off to no man's land to fail to cover the eventual goal scorer.

Add in the missed empty net a minute earlier, and I'm wondering when "Playoff Guentzel" is going to show up.

Reactions: Daeavorn and Tryamw

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Guentzel was responsible for that last goal. He failed to cover the initial pass to the slot, and then wandered off to no man's land to fail to cover the eventual goal scorer.

Add in the missed empty net a minute earlier, and I'm wondering when "Playoff Guentzel" is going to show up.
2nd goal was on him too. So much for his 8 year deal.

Also can we get a bolo on Marty Necas, is he even dressed?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad