SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
2je51s2zoct31.jpg

Lord Flashheart

Squadron Commander
Jul 21, 2011
Leipzig/Zg
If you told me there's a Sharks fan who made up his own metrics, appropriately an acronym of his username on the boards, to shit on Carlson and pump the tires of Burns and EK, I would not have believed it.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
"Wow! that was a awesome first episode. Great extension of the comic's original themes and such great momentum for a pilot, felt like it flew by. Damn, swore I wouldn't get sucked into another Damon Lindelof blackhole but that was great. Oh, end credits, time to hit stop.... Wait, this music sounds pretty cool ... "

music by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross

*splooge*

:nod:

Takes me right back to 1994, sitting in my room after school, blasting "Closer" on repeat.

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
I like to poke around on Google Maps for fun, and while I was looking for the "Home of Sidney Crosby" sign in Cole Harbour, I found the happiest doggo in the shot.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 5.13.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 5.13.34 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 11

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I like to poke around on Google Maps for fun, and while I was looking for the "Home of Sidney Crosby" sign in Cole Harbour, I found the happiest doggo in the shot.

Do you play the game where you get dropped randomly into the world on google maps and you have to guess where you are?

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
Do you play the game where you get dropped randomly into the world on google maps and you have to guess where you are?
I mostly just try to find the landmarks - stadiums, structures, etc. - but that game sounds right up my alley. Will definitely need to check it out. I spend a lot of time doing quizzes on Jetpunk. Took me a few tries but I finally managed to name all the countries of the world! haha.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
Guys.

This is going to be my 4th time playing Fire Emblem Three Houses.

I don't even know if I'm in a relatable demographic to you all, but I think I need help.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Guys.

This is going to be my 4th time playing Fire Emblem Three Houses.

I don't even know if I'm in a relatable demographic to you all, but I think I need help.
I really enjoyed the game, but I just don't have the time to do more than the one play through. Probs to you tho!

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Thank god that I don't have a Switch. My wallet is already getting wrecked by my PS4 and the new Steam sale.

I do love Fire Emblem, though. There's so much on that system that's tempting.

GreatBear

Feb 18, 2009
Newport Beach
An article in today's LA Times about the LA Kings trainer having prostate cancer and being treated for it. I have also had the same robotic surgery that he had, and today, ten years later, had a follow up surgery to remove a tumor with a recurrence of the cancer because it was not caught before some of the cancer cells escape my prostate before it was removed.

Apparently this runs in my family, as both my brother and I have had the disease as did a cousin, so we have told all of our male nephews about this situation so they can watch themselves closely. I have also told my daughter, since prostate cancer is a hormonal disease, and female descendants have a higher likelihood of breast cancer, which is also a hormonal disease.

Guys, it is really important to be aware of this disease and be checked for it by your doctors. The survival rate is very good, and I fully recovered from the initial surgery. You don't want to die because you were afraid or didn't check for the disease.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
An article in today's LA Times about the LA Kings trainer having prostate cancer and being treated for it. I have also had the same robotic surgery that he had, and today, ten years later, had a follow up surgery to remove a tumor with a recurrence of the cancer because it was not caught before some of the cancer cells escape my prostate before it was removed.

Apparently this runs in my family, as both my brother and I have had the disease as did a cousin, so we have told all of our male nephews about this situation so they can watch themselves closely. I have also told my daughter, since prostate cancer is a hormonal disease, and female descendants have a higher likelihood of breast cancer, which is also a hormonal disease.

Guys, it is really important to be aware of this disease and be checked for it by your doctors. The survival rate is very good, and I fully recovered from the initial surgery. You don't want to die because you were afraid or didn't check for the disease.

Scary stuff. Hope you and your family stay healthy.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I just went to fanatics.com to look what's up for black friday stuff and their pricing is off. They have pricing in the BILLIONS! hahahhahahaha I don't think 70% off can help with that. Someone messed up with their "decimal" placement. LoL I'm tempted to call them up about it.

Edit: I just refreshed after discovering it five minutes ago and they fixed it. Boo! LoL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad