New jersey to be revealed this offseason

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Is AM Auston Matthews? Or Alex Muerelo? The initials using for players/gms/coaches you guys have adopted for some reason is annoying to follow.
I agree, it always takes me an extra second to think about who's being discussed. It works for those with hyphenated names; OEL, POJ, DSP, PLD but it sucks for everybody else.

Reactions: Canis Latrans

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
So did HCAT actually meet with AMJR b/c it seems to me,IIRC, that GMBA called the PC re: the new HC hire before the rumored mtg time w/AMJR? IDK what to believe. WTF? LOL.
AT mentioned AMJR's name as one of the people he met. I believe AT met with them all at once, the way it sounded anyways.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I plan to use only a handful of initials, abbreviations, and nicknames. LOL or OEL depending on my mood for Oliver Ekman-Larsson. BA for Bill Armstrong. Dvo for Christian Dvorak. Chych for Jakob Chychrun. XG for Xavier Gutierrez. And I reserve the right to adopt one for Andre Tourigny at some point.

CanadianCoyote

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Something I just noticed;
whitekachinahat.png

Is it me, or does the logo have the outlines in the leg again? Haven't had that since originally moving away from the Kachina; the filled-in leg started on the old CCM throwbacks.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Head only is better. But dumping the Gretzky era stuff is good.

Let me see if my dude has any insight on what he said about head only logo. He wasn’t sure about it when he heard it since everything he worked on (a few pieces were head only) were full body.

I’m stoked to see Kachina back full time though. It took a while, but all is right.

Reactions: CanadianCoyote

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Something I just noticed;
View attachment 452739
Is it me, or does the logo have the outlines in the leg again? Haven't had that since originally moving away from the Kachina; the filled-in leg started on the old CCM throwbacks.

can you please explain what you mean by this? I am looking at one from 1996 and one from just the last couple years and I don’t see very many differences.

CanadianCoyote

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario, Canada
can you please explain what you mean by this? I am looking at one from 1996 and one from just the last couple years and I don’t see very many differences.
Here's the original version of the Kachina logo that was in use before 2003; note the negative space between the leg and stick and between the hand, leg and tail;
phoenix_coyotes-primary_20008238.png

And here's the version that's been in use on throwbacks since the 2003 rebrand; note how those spaces are completely black.
8115_arizona_coyotes-alternate-2019.png

The draft hat is using the original version of the logo and not the one that's been in use on throwbacks since 03, because the outline between the leg and stick is clearly visible;
whitekachinahat-png.452739

Last edited:

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Here's the original version of the Kachina logo that was in use before 2003; note the negative space between the leg and stick and between the hand, leg and tail;
phoenix_coyotes-primary_20008238.png

And here's the version that's been in use on throwbacks since the 2003 rebrand; note how those spaces are completely black.
8115_arizona_coyotes-alternate-2019.png

The draft hat is using the original version of the logo and not the one that's been in use on throwbacks since 03, because the outline between the leg and stick is clearly visible;
whitekachinahat-png.452739
Ah, got it. Thanks!

Reactions: CanadianCoyote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad