New jersey to be revealed this offseason

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Something I just noticed;
View attachment 452739
Is it me, or does the logo have the outlines in the leg again? Haven't had that since originally moving away from the Kachina; the filled-in leg started on the old CCM throwbacks.
It’s on shop.nhl.com now, but unfortunately the two spots you mentioned are filled in. Sharp f***in hat though
94021876-DD7D-4230-A17B-125ED4EF8418.jpeg

Reactions: RemoAZ

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
$32 for a hat, probably isn't even fitted. What a crime. Sick looking hat and logo though.
It's a mesh back "trucker" style hat. Not a fan of those. Also, my head is too big for anything but fitted. LOL.

Very excited for white kachinas. Maybe we should trade Kuemper for Miska and 28th overall, that way we can actually see a kid up on stage with it on.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I'm vaccinated. I have COVID-19 right now at this moment and I think this is dumb.

All the stressing out over the offseason frenzy is making you sick. You need to calm down man. Armstrong isn't combing the board looking for trade ideas.

Just kidding. Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: rt

rt

May 13, 2004
If the cat wasn't pretty much out of the bag before, it sure as hell is now;
denr7fe-0e7a3e65-b218-49d5-a67f-18accb1909da.png

E62qVGBX0AAUZSm
Nice of them to add us to the board so they can shit on us the entire first round. Funny thing is the GM (Chayka) AGM (Hofford) and S&C Coach (JP Major??) were all fired prior to the last draft. So literally nobody who was in any way responsible is even employed by the team. Good thing they’re gonna kick our dicks in for it over and over again anyway.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I kinda feel we are hung up on getting a first rounder to get the spotlight (partially) off of the taken away pick.

Reactions: DOTS13

CanadianCoyote

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Nice of them to add us to the board so they can shit on us the entire first round. Funny thing is the GM (Chayka) AGM (Hofford) and S&C Coach (JP Major??) were all fired prior to the last draft. So literally nobody who was in any way responsible is even employed by the team. Good thing they’re gonna kick our dicks in for it over and over again anyway.
That's from the Seattle expansion draft. :p

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
I kinda feel we are hung up on getting a first rounder to get the spotlight (partially) off of the taken away pick.
Is this based on anything or just a hunch? Even if you think it's what Armstrong wants, I doubt he cares about the "spotlight" and more about whether it's good value.

Reactions: Jakey53

Yotes2000

Jan 13, 2021
Chandler, AZ
$32 for a hat, probably isn't even fitted. What a crime. Sick looking hat and logo though.
I HATTTEEE the fit of these hats.. They're too small

I'm so happy we're full Kachina again. I always will remember how dissapointed i was seeing the new Coyote head logo leaked in NHL 2k3 on IGN. Like what a terrible uninspired design. The bottom has always bothered me too.

Kachina FOR LIFE

The White's are and always will be my favorite NHL jersey ever

rt

May 13, 2004
Coolest looking war room in the league by about 100 miles. The super black and white look is so cool. It’s such a badass brand. No other war room looks This striking and awesome. Love it!

it’s just SUCH a STRONG brand. Awesome.

rt

May 13, 2004
Why are they being so passive about this? They’re just been slowly but surely, very steadily swapping everything out but not mentioning it. Why are they taking a “boil the frog” approach rather than a “grand re-opening” approach? I don’t understand this from a marketing perspective.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Why are they being so passive about this? They’re just been slowly but surely, very steadily swapping everything out but not mentioning it. Why are they taking a “boil the frog” approach rather than a “grand re-opening” approach? I don’t understand this from a marketing perspective.

I think it's all due to the Addias contract basically. We were still stuck owning the team Canada knockoffs for a few seasons until now.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
I'm guessing if there is a contract they have to play a minimum amount of games in the Addias jersey?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad