New jersey to be revealed this offseason

CanadianCoyote

Oct 11, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Took this image from Coyotes Reddit and edited it to the relevant part;
deh86uh-7e41c2e4-406e-45b7-89a9-c610e43a051c.png

Seems like we could see a white Kachina jersey be revealed this summer to cap off the anniversary season.

Last edited:

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I'd prefer a mainly purple OG Kachina but with the Coyote head instead of the whole body.

Underused color in the league.
Could not agree more. I like the head-only kachina logo much better than the whole-body kachina logo. I also love that we're the only purple team. I'd love to continue being the only purple team. I especially love this electric, neon purple we've got going.

I like the purple and burnt orange color combo and the kachina coyote head. I don't like the stupid lizards or the bizarre desert landscape trim. I'd much rather replace those elements with some of the elements found on the standard kachina kit. The crescent moon instead of the lizard, as an example. And the clay-pot design, geometric trim.

Reactions: GhostofTommyBolin

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
This is kind of misleading. Maybe this is just a jersey made specifically for season ticket holders as an incentive?

If it's a novelty thing with Fry's logos plastered all over it or whatever you'd have some pissed ticket holders.

Reactions: RABBIT

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Took this image from Coyotes Reddit and edited it to the relevant part;
deh86uh-7e41c2e4-406e-45b7-89a9-c610e43a051c.png

Seems like we could see a white Kachina jersey be revealed this summer to cap off the anniversary season.

I noticed the asterisk next to the word “jersey.” Anyone have the whole email? The asterisk explanation may offer more insight.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
please say it ain’t so

I haven't heard back from him yet. From our last conversations, black main jerseys are staying. Making a white one. They were going to release an alternate jersey that wasn't the retro reverse jerseys, but those sold far better than the black kachinas, so they're keeping them as thirds.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I haven't heard back from him yet. From our last conversations, black main jerseys are staying. Making a white one. They were going to release an alternate jersey that wasn't the retro reverse jerseys, but those sold far better than the black kachinas, so they're keeping them as thirds.

the purple retros outsold the black kachina? Am I reading that right?

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Yup. Total sales (including online) the purple outperformed the black. Doesn't surprise me, the purple are brand new and many fans still have older black jerseys from the 90s.
The old ones are on a different level quality-wise. The new shit falls apart if you put them in the washing machine. The old ones are bullet proof in comparison.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad