New jersey to be revealed this offseason

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Just the head on the kachina is an abomination. Just redo the whole damn thing if that’s your idea

Mosby

<3 Uncle Gary
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
So potentially something like this?

logo.jpg

Just swap in the moon logo on the shoulders. And if you use the brown moon, then you can even skip adding in the green and purple to the rest of the jersey.

vozydoekbviej9hc4fegcaj9e.gif

Reactions: Summer Rose

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Peyote head looks fantastic as a main logo. Much better than the current one and the full body Coyote.

Now if only the team on the ice could be worthy of them.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville

logo.jpg

Just swap in the moon logo on the shoulders. And if you use the brown moon, then you can even skip adding in the green and purple to the rest of the jersey.

Would be cool. But I’d replace the “Red” with the “Purple” from the 3rds. And the “Sand” with the “Rust” from the 3rds.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC

logo.jpg

Love this version! Kachina head is among the best logos in sports.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
That might be the best new jersey I've seen other than the fact it's OEL's. Love the colors. Would be a perfect third with the original home blacks and away whites.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
I like it a lot. I think I'd go with at least one shoulder getting the moon logo. I am not a huge fan of including all the extra accent colors like purple and green on the jersey, though I understand their rationale. This just looks sharper. I really like the sand in place of any white. Also, personally, I don't mind the current howling head logo, so I think I'd like this jersey with that logo would be good for me too.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Head only mockup someone did:
3s5qttsmrpx61.jpg
That would make for some really cool home and away jersies. The red with black for one and purple with white for the other. The 3rd could be the original Coyotes design in 1996 with some very light modernization to it and a greater emphasis on green and purple on the jersies themselves.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I really wish someone talented would try a mockup that incorporated the Arizona state flag and its colors. Everyone already hates us for where the team plays, so why not lean into it?
I'd be for just about anything other than purple. We've been a clown show for most of their time in AZ. Don't need to dress like clowns too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->