New jersey to be revealed this offseason

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Need to find a place to put numbers and a name on my black and white originals. So psyched for this. Having those two back is more good Yotes news than I deserve so that's a lock the purple shit will be back as well. Can't see finally getting jerseys I want without a kicker to piss on them.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Can’t wait to go back to Kachina! Red is such an overused color in sports. Can’t believe any of you want to stick with red over purple.

The 2004 coyotes head new logo was, is, and always will be trash.
I think going back to the Kachinas is a pretty universal preference around here. The purple
is more divisive.

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
I think going back to the Kachinas is a pretty universal preference around here. The purple
is more divisive.
EB4FC1C9-42EA-47AC-8EA5-9F1875C2304E.png
B5A4BE2E-C00B-4093-B7E3-4E85A77669E4.jpeg

this set will go down as one of the most unique, iconic jersey sets in all of sports. Some people hate them, most people love them. I just cannot bring myself to replacing the black, maroon, and deep green contrast with purple and copper.

imagine how great the white jerseys with the shimmering maroon numbers are going to look on the new Adidas jerseys. I’m literally saving money now just in case it happens.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
View attachment 452910 View attachment 452912
this set will go down as one of the most unique, iconic jersey sets in all of sports. Some people hate them, most people love them. I just cannot bring myself to replacing the black, maroon, and deep green contrast with purple and copper.

imagine how great the white jerseys with the shimmering maroon numbers are going to look on the new Adidas jerseys. I’m literally saving money now just in case it happens.
Adidas any better quality than the Reebok wash once and they fall apart crap? Replicas anyway. I'd imagine the actual game jerseys are better although way more expensive. My old CCM look new after 20 years.

Last edited:

rt

May 13, 2004
View attachment 452910 View attachment 452912

I’m cool with purples as 3rds only. I still think I might like the head only Kachina logo better than the full Coyote Kachina, though.

Reactions: Jakey53

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Head only logo looks a lot better in the modern age and as a singular logo on pretty much everything.

The full Coyote is only passable on the OG jerseys. It's very busy. Same reason I wanted them to brighten up the green and red a bit, to provide more contrast and to be more TV friendly.

RABBIT

I’m cool with purples as 3rds only. I still think I might like the head only Kachina logo better than the full Coyote Kachina, though.

Head only logo looks a lot better in the modern age and as a singular logo on pretty much everything.

The full Coyote is only passable on the OG jerseys. It's very busy. Same reason I wanted them to brighten up the green and red a bit, to provide more contrast and to be more TV friendly.
Did my best with 2 mock-ups. Would be happy either way
16161C68-854C-47F3-8AEE-C95B017C29EE.jpeg
F097572D-7764-411E-8ACF-A121E22BF218.jpeg

Reactions: Heldig and Mosby

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The full body looks good on the white kachina due to all the negative space

The head only looks better everywhere else. Think merch, letterheads, draft boards etc...

Teams have had dual logos before, wouldn't be the end of the world.

Reactions: rt

RABBIT

Adidas any better quality than the Reebok wash once and they fall apart crap? Replicas anyway. I'd imagine the actual game jerseys are better although way more expensive. My old CCM look new after 20 years.

i bought my dad an Adidas replica and it holds up pretty well. I usually always go authentic

Reactions: RemoAZ

rt

May 13, 2004

The head only looks better everywhere else. Think merch, letterheads, draft boards etc...

Very cool idea.

RABBIT

I’d be down for a Kachina head on the blacks and full Kachina on whites with our current reverse retorts being the 3rd. Doubt something that unique will happen, but I like the idea. All in all, I think as long as we move away from the Gretzky Yote setups to the Kachinas, I’m a happy camper.

Reactions: rt

RABBIT

Thanks for doing this. It’s closer than I thought. I would say on the actually uniforms, it’s a coin toss for me. But to XX’s point, head only is way better for social media, hats, business cards, stickers, license plates, T-shirts, dog bowls, flip flops, draft boards, and beer cans.

I would say it’s a coin toss for me as well. I’ve grown to love the Kachinas so much I’m almost on the “don’t touch it” train, but I see the marketing benefit of the single head

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Last few years we've had a zillion different logos from cacti to lizards with several different versions of the coyote and every color in the rainbow. 4 jerseys rotating the head and full body kachina on the original black and whites would look sweet and still be toned down for this organization.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Going back to Los Yotes or something like that... That Kachina head with a sugar skull design could look pretty damn good I think. A good promotional jersey/tshirt/hat type of thing.

As for the full body or just the head... I have merch with both styles and I'm the type who likes them both so it's a hard choice. Just happy to have them in general, just like Rabbit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad