New jersey to be revealed this offseason

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Head only mockup someone did:
3s5qttsmrpx61.jpg
This is how they should have done the 3rd Jersey ,purple like they did , but no mountains or Cactus

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
the fact that the new coach had his name on the black kachina jersey says a lot..

I just wish they moved away from the total body logo, and went head only added the purple in there .. I really like the Tuscon Jerseys with the pruple in there as an accent. I dont see the games in person , only on TV and the blacks look pretty drab on TV.. the purple really stood out tho.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
the fact that the new coach had his name on the black kachina jersey says a lot..

I just wish they moved away from the total body logo, and went head only added the purple in there .. I really like the Tuscon Jerseys with the pruple in there as an accent. I dont see the games in person , only on TV and the blacks look pretty drab on TV.. the purple really stood out tho.
We are the same. I'd like to switch to the Kachinas full-time, go with just the kachina head-only logo, and replace the black with that neon electric purple from the reverse retro uniforms.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The Suns have purple on lockdown, even if they don't use it all that much anymore.

It would be unique, that's for sure. But if they properly execute the white Kachina, there isn't anything that looks like that in the league anymore since Minny changed.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Time to ditch the howling head. It represents almost 20 years of continuous futility. A new kachina era that could soon be headlined by Wright/Lambert/Michkov/Bedard is what we should now hope for
Hope for? You mean "pray for".

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

We are the same. I'd like to switch to the Kachinas full-time, go with just the kachina head-only logo, and replace the black with that neon electric purple from the reverse retro uniforms.

I don’t think I’d ever buy another Coyotes jersey if they went to purple as the main color. So damn ugly.
Let's ask AM what HE wants as a jersey. Whatever he wants, that's what we go with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad