New Coyotes Jerseys Revealed (post 385)

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
FYI - NHL.com is now selling the new jersey that can be customized to any name (not just Doan, as it was previously).

http://shop.nhl.com/Arizona_Coyotes_Jerseys

Supposedly icejerseys.com sells better quality stuff, but I don't see the new uni on there yet.
The old customized Ribeiros are still on there ... seriously ... would anyone pay $1?

Still haven't seen one of these jerseys in person, so I'll pick one up at the first pre-season game. Odds on favorite at this point is Duclair, but this year is probably going to be our only chance to get an OEL "A" before that becomes outdated.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
It's a little disappointing they've never bothered to players on the ice, in full gear, with these on. We only know how they look on a stage and in a hallway. They could have busted a few out for rookie camp? Snapped some pictures of the full kit in actual on ice action?

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Future Coyotes, the "Young Guns" with their confirmed jersey numbers to help us get a taste what's in store over the next couple seasons, and what they'll look like.
1hp0g7.jpg
m8jlme.jpg

10rjozs.jpg

1429dty.jpg

263aqu8.jpg

25gxmpi.jpg

15nslj6.jpg

2m3n5n7.jpg

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
OMG those red ones are still so horrible. Couldn't they just make the bottom of the sleeves black too? Who the hell looked at the white and thought it worked? Must be a Canadian thing.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Home needs a black collar. The design is way too top heavy. Looks stupid.

The Grocery Stick

AZDomiNation
Oct 30, 2014
ID
Home needs a black collar. The design is way too top heavy. Looks stupid.
I don't understand how stuff like this happens at this level. Don't they have focus groups and other tools to determine whether or not people will like this stuff? Don't they want people to buy these things? Are we in our own little bubble and there are Coyote fans somewhere that like 'em enough to lay money down on 'em?

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
It's a little disappointing they've never bothered to players on the ice, in full gear, with these on. We only know how they look on a stage and in a hallway. They could have busted a few out for rookie camp? Snapped some pictures of the full kit in actual on ice action?

I'm wondering if they even had more than that handful of full-kit uniforms available at the Draft and at rookie camp. Considering that Maloney brought the old jerseys to the Rapid City presser I'm guessing that Reebok is probably late in delivering the new threads (or maybe Leblanc's check bounced :naughty:).

Only a couple of weeks until training camp, though, so we'll see them soon enough.

crazyhockeylover96

Mar 14, 2009
I'm wondering if they even had more than that handful of full-kit uniforms available at the Draft and at rookie camp. Considering that Maloney brought the old jerseys to the Rapid City presser I'm guessing that Reebok is probably late in delivering the new threads (or maybe Leblanc's check bounced :naughty:).

Only a couple of weeks until training camp, though, so we'll see them soon enough.

The Coyotes should just play in the Blue Jackets uniforms to match our Falcons team. :sarcasm:

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona

They posted a picture on Istagram with Vermetter wearing one, but it looked like a pretty bad photoshop lol

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I don't understand how stuff like this happens at this level. Don't they have focus groups and other tools to determine whether or not people will like this stuff? Don't they want people to buy these things? Are we in our own little bubble and there are Coyote fans somewhere that like 'em enough to lay money down on 'em?

As a stand alone jersey, it's only slightly better if at all than the last set. As full uniform, it's vastly superior overall. It is annoying, however that they are still a little bit "unfinished" looking. Little stuff. Like there's only an outline on numbers but not letters. The red helmets on the home set. The red collar on the home set. Just little tiny tweaks that actually tie them in enough to look like a major league finished product.

The last set was obviously just slapped together pat work crap. So this is better. But still not all the way to legit. And pointlessly so. Irritating.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Don't they have focus groups and other tools to determine whether or not people will like this stuff?

Focus groups are terrible. People don't know what they like until they see it. You are better off going with a strong design and just getting a yes/no vote.

Still, I don't know how they thought the home looked good. Absolutely stupid from the front. I imagine red helmets are going to make it worse.

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
In theory, could they switch to wearing black helmets primarily? Or is there some kind of contractual obligation to stick to the original plan of wearing red-on-red?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad