New Coyotes Jerseys Revealed (post 385)

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Ummm... are the pants just plain black? Did they get rid of the moon logo altogether? They got rid of our 3 stripe design also? I'm starting to actually like these less now. I had no problem initially. They're even MORE boring now than the previous.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Red helmet on the home and the shoulder logos still look stupid. The difference in quality of the design between the home and the road is pretty stark.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Dont care about the shoulder patches. Pretty meh, but not terrible. They definitely need to ditch the red helmets there, though

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Away is perfect.

Home needs to use a black helmet, and ditch the white sleeves.

Also, kinda likes having the shoulder patch on one shoulder. Having it on both is kinda overkill.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I think that the team made a change just to make a change. They should have gone with a new look entirely, or just kept the old look intact. To me, the difference is like the difference in the tail lights between an '81 and '82 Buick. Meh. Perhaps when they move out of Glendale we'll see the return of the kachina jerseys.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I am on my ipad atm so cant post a pic...but i am noticing that there is some kind of a design on the pants ..kind of a sand color ... Amyone else notice this ?

If you look on Sarahs facebook and zoom in on the Joe Vitale pic.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I am on my ipad atm so cant post a pic...but i am noticing that there is some kind of a design on the pants ..kind of a sand color ... Amyone else notice this ?

If you look on Sarahs facebook and zoom in on the Joe Vitale pic.

12046816_967771213266297_1886677239716198088_n.jpg

I haven't seen that in other photos, could be the lighting. If it's some sort of design, it's subtle.

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench
If the forearm white block was set four inches lower, it'd look way better.

I completely agree. If it were the same width as the as the one right above it, this would be one of the best jerseys in the league. But because of the absurd asymmetrical thickness, it becomes mediocre.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I don't like how the sleeves on the home and away are, literally, the exact same thing. It's like they just mass produce the sleeves and sew them on either a white or red body.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
I don't like how the sleeves on the home and away are, literally, the exact same thing. It's like they just mass produce the sleeves and sew them on either a white or red body.

Agreed. They could have at least swapped the white and black sections, on one of the jerseys or something.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
They took a Canadian design and changed the colors. Probably the laziest and cheapest way they could come up with. We started with uniforms that were totally made to represent Arizona to generic red and white with new logos to Canadian knock offs. I hope they put some effort into the 3rds but like everything else with this organization, I'll believe it when I see it. I do still love wearing my original black so at least I have a reason to now since I won't be buying the new garbage. That's my glass half full.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Reddit mockup that went the other way and came out nice, I think:

G5Fk2iD.png

XYqTQoP.png

Same guy did the entire league as a way to see if ads could be done tastefully.

Entire album

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Same guy did the entire league as a way to see if ads could be done tastefully.

Entire album
While that's probably as good as they can get, they're still pretty disgusting. It's going to be a sad day when they start putting ****ing advertisements on NHL jersey's.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Reddit mockup that went the other way and came out nice, I think:

G5Fk2iD.png

XYqTQoP.png

I'd like these better if the top reds were black instead with the red "sunrise/flag" highlights as complements, and the bottom whites had black shoulders.

I do love the screened flag element, though, as well as the white "native" accents.

Tangent: Did anyone notice a) the new in-arena blimp and b) that it has the same "southwest" pattern that is on the inside of the new sweaters' collars? I'm kind of annoyed that the new jerseys didn't go that route because I really kinda like it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad