New Coyotes Jerseys Revealed (post 385)

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Jesus, why do people have such a hard on for that awful Kachina design. The jersey looked like it belonged as a wrapper for a Taco Bell item or some other god awful Tex-mex fast food restaurant. Only thing worse was the 98 3rd jersey. :shakehead

Get out!

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
13yfdpz.jpg

qnwjf6.jpg

NHL.com has them for sale now. You can see the Aztec design on the inside of the collar in these pictures, and that the Coyotes will be wearing captaincy letters on the right shoulder instead of the common left.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
They keep growing on me, the white's especially. I still wish they were more different though. I'll only buy one if my current red gets trashed or I have to retire it because it gets signed. I'm still crossing my fingers for some legit authentic throwbacks, especially a black or green third, I'd be all over that.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Omg the red ones with those sleeves are sooo bad. The white on the bottom just completely destroys them. Grrrr I hate not liking them. I'd seriously buy one of the ones people here designed if they could get around copy rights and produce them. Maybe you guys could sell them without the logo and we could add it after? Come on. Some of you guys are talented. Take my money please!!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
As a jersey the red one is not great. As a uniform, it's significantly better then the red pajamas we had last season.

The red sure doesn't look good in that picture. Have to see it first hand to decide.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I think they look noticeably better with the black gloves and pants with the way the sleeves are.

Still dislike the home red.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
They made the whites so much better so when we make the playoffs again they can really push the whiteout :sarcasm:

RABBIT

Omg the red ones with those sleeves are sooo bad. The white on the bottom just completely destroys them.

Agreed. I think if they would've just finished off the sleeves red like this with the home sleeves, i would like them much, much more.

(Apologies on the terrible photoshop, tried to do it quickly.)

2eyw7r5.jpg

HerrDonut

May 30, 2013
Arizona
At first glance (and maybe even beyond that), your edit looks too much like the 'pajama' jersey that I hate so much. It's just the pajama jersey with the mourning black arm bands, right?

RABBIT

At first glance (and maybe even beyond that), your edit looks too much like the 'pajama' jersey that I hate so much. It's just the pajama jersey with the mourning black arm bands, right?

Right. And the black trim at the bottom. Fair warning, this is an even worse photoshop, but i'm just trying to give you another idea. Instead of having the exact same sleeves on both jerseys, i did the exact opposite sleeve design that the away has, on the home. So basically, i swapped the red for the white, and the white with the red. If you slighty cross your eyes, yu can see what it would look like :laugh:

13yfdpz.jpg

30sj5tu.jpg

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench

Well the pants are still black and the sweater has a black horizontal band around the waist. So it would look significantly different than pajama. :laugh:

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
To give you guys another view of the whole set together, here's a screenshot of them in a PC NHL game. .

Don't mind the wrong AZ patch on both. These were made before the official new logos were available.

Last edited:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
They are both horrible but at least the white ones flow decently. The white part of the sleeves on the red ones just looks ridiculous. I'd be happy if they moved to Phoenix in 2 year just for an excuse to change the unis again. Try getting some fan input next time and someone please let them know that the overwhelming majority of us are NOT Canadians.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad