Online Series: NETFLIX (The General All Things Netflix Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Is there anybody on here who had any contact with him and remember the kind of posts he had? I’d love to hear some stories about what it was like interacting with this head case. I’m in the middle of the documentary right now. I knew about his story before, but this really hammered home how f’d up he was. Just a pure narcissist.

He didn't post often, I found out about it after the fact when he was on the run and other posters made the connection.

How did you guys know it was the same person?

I think the might have been posting under the username Luka Magnotta or one of his other aliases, and it was before the murder. Somebody else here must have a better recollection than I do.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
If we are talking about that serial killer from a few years back yeah he posted a few times in Russian prospect/hockey threads

He didn't post alot on HF but yeah it was him

Last edited:

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
Yeah, there is a doc on Netflix about him currently although I wouldn't call him a serial killer.

Yeah, he's more of a desperate attention whore wannabe messed up dude. After seeing his mom in the series, I can see where the gene pool was quite shallow.

And Lost In Space is finally back. It's solid, I've enjoyed the first two episodes. Although anytime someone feels like taking Dr.Smith and throwing her out an airlock I won't complain.

firewagonHOCKEY

Mar 7, 2006
Belgium
To continue with the Religious theme I started watching the "Messiah" series and it is pretty good so far. I watched the first 4 episodes and so far it has been worth my time. Basically what would happen if Jesus emerged in todays society.

Reactions: Gains

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
thought it was excellent especially for a movie that is effectively two guys talking the entire time
Agree. It didn't really gloss over the controversial stuff either. Benedict knew of child abuse and Francis appeased mass murders.

But strangely it wasn't negative either . I really enjoyed it

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
If we are talking about that serial killer from a few years back yeah he posted a few times in Russian prospect/hockey threads

He didn't post alot on HF but yeah it was him

Ya I read a few of his posts after someone linked to them after he got busted.

Nothing much to say about it... just his thoughts on some Russian prospects and he asked others opinions about a few guys, etc

mmalady

Jan 31, 2013
minden, ontario
was riveted to don't **ck with cats ... but A marriage Story , I really wanted to like it but i didn't get what all the buzz was about ...I didn't find any of the characters particularly likeable, except Alan Alda and his 2 minutes lol, and the premise wasn't anything new..heck Kramer vs Kramer was better imo...ah well...still working my way through YOU and the witcher and enjoying them both

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
I watched the last couple of episodes of that new cheerleader documentary show. Couldn't get into the personal stories of the people at all, but their routines are really f***ing impressive. After watching it, I do understand why they say cheerleading has more injuries than other sports.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
The three part Aaron Hernandez documentary is definitely worth a look for anyone interested. It's kind of a modern-day Jeykll and Hyde story about a really talented but messed up guy.

Last edited:

Burnoutboi

Jul 3, 2006
Grande Prairie, Alberta
I finally finished Who Killed Little Gregory. How depressing. Aside from the parents and a few of the original police inspectors, what a bunch of useless assholes everyone was. The French media were especially disgusting to me. Even that old bastard who tried to make it out like he was some sort of good guy, he's just as guilty as the rest of exploiting the family for his own gains.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The three part Aaron Hernandez documentary is definitely worth a look for anyone interested. It's kind of a modern-day Jeykll and Hyde story about a really talented but messed up guy.

It's really good actually. The guy killed two people and then proceeded to play an entire NFL season. Kraft coming to court, just lots of little details I didn't realize went on.

Part of me is how the Pats had both these stud TE's on their team at the same time, drafted in the same class. Hernandez could have had it all and then some - so talented.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Found a weird little number called What Did Jack Do?

Black and white short film by/starring David Lynch interrogating a capuchin monkey who might have murdered a chicken. Or a person.

The. f***.

It's so bizarre the Netflix algorithm to determine "More like this" just gave up and showed me the last few things I've watched.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad