Online Series: NETFLIX (The General All Things Netflix Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Just finished the Confession Killer the other day, holy shit was that crazy.

Did a quick rewatch of Dark to get ready for season 2.

I just put that in my que, was going to watch it but opted for Glow instead.

I'm watching Confession Killer now (kinda at your recommendation)

Reactions: montreal

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
With new streamers coming on line it is interesting to see how both Amazon and Netflix are adjusting some of their program

I have prime out front as they have recently added a pile of tv shows from prior to 2000 such as Wiseguy, The Commish and lots of other shows such as Hunter to the free service while Netflix I think is at a loss to replace the shows they have lost lately

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
There's a new season of RuPaul's Drag Race on. My wife is watching an episode where the various drag queens are presenting a musical called: "Trump, the Rusical!"

It's the intersection of so, so many things I hate.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Started watching Dracula. Bad Acting, except for Van Helsing

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Halfway into Sex Education S2. This is such a good show.

EDIT: Got through the rest. Parts of the plot got a little too ridiculous to be real toward the end but considering how much leeway people give 13 reasons why where it's on an episode by episode basis, there are worse flaws for a high school show. Ultimately it was just as good as season 1 in my view. Not any better and not any worse.
Easily worse than season 1. Season 2 went downhill fast after episode 4.

Reactions: Hypernova

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Altered Carbon Season 2: Just finished it and still have no idea what the f*** is going on.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
I had to work to get through season 1. Have been hesitant to start season 2.

Season 1 was actually the very first show my wife and I watched when we finally joined this century and started streaming shows. It did drag a little in the later episodes but overall we both enjoyed it enough to give another season a shot.

Poe was the only reason to keep watching season 2.

Ehh...not really a fan of him tbh. Reminds me too much of someone I worked with in the real world until recently. Every day was a struggle not to cave their head in with something blunt and heavy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubba Thudd

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
watching season 2 of paradise PD, season 1 was pretty funny but this season is just terrible. It's a shame as they have a pretty good cast of voice actors with the girl from Scrubs, the guy from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, the guy from Reno 911 and the guy from Office Space.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
watched the lost girls, that was crazy, didn't know New Jersey had a serial killer although I'm closer to south NJ so perhaps that's why I never heard any of that.

started watching The Valhalla Murders, it's from Iceland, seems ok so far but only 2 episodes in.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
watching season 2 of paradise PD, season 1 was pretty funny but this season is just terrible. It's a shame as they have a pretty good cast of voice actors with the girl from Scrubs, the guy from Aqua Teen Hunger Force, the guy from Reno 911 and the guy from Office Space.

Ya I didn't like it as much. A few ok spots but it went overboard much of the time.

Reactions: montreal

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Ozark season 3 comes out today. I briefly looked at the reviews and it looks like it's a small step down from previous seasons.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I watched Locke & Key recently. Man that was a chore to watch. Interesting premise and some really good moments. But some really questionable choices in character development and story telling. Managed to make most of the character annoying as hell and story telling extremely puzzling. It was so bad that it made ST: Discovery first season almost like masterpiece.

Last edited:

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Just starting watch Freud the other day, it's a German show about the early years of Freud in a murder mystery of sorts. I really dig it and am just about finished. I have to say I'm really impressed with German tv shows on Netflix, Dark was great and I really liked Babylon Berlin. Freud is only 8 episodes and it is a bit out there but is interesting though I haven't watched any of it sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->