Prospect Info: NCAA Frozen Fours - UMass vs UMD

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Very surprised to see Wisconsin and BU eliminated so early.
I didn’t see BU having much of a shot, they had goalie injuries and the backups were playing out of their mind in the limited season.

I’m interested in UMASS and BC.

umass has a tough one tonight, BC might have Knight hit god mode after his awful playoff performance, we will see

Reactions: Stive Morgan

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I thought Farrance we terrible, trying to do too much, but going to be very interesting to see what he does now, sign with his team or does he go UFA in August.

Next up is Biondi at 7:30, that should be a heck of a game as the two rivals will likely go at it. 2 of the top teams in the NCAA. The top rated team vs the former National Champs.

robert ethan

Feb 5, 2021
Habs fans can rest easy, Luke Tuch was a very solid pick where he was selected. Finished third in team scoring behind a pair of highly rated 21 year olds in Farrance and O'Brian.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stive Morgan

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
U-Mass is up 3-0 on Bemodji State in the 3rd period. U-Mass holds onto the lead, they're off to the Frozen Four.

Meanwhile, Quinipiac is up 2-1 on Minnesota State after 2 periods.[ in the West Regional Semi-Final in Colorado.

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
U-Mass is up 3-0 on Bemodji State in the 3rd period. U-Mass holds onto the lead, they're off to the Frozen Four.

Meanwhile, Quinipiac is up 2-1 on Minnesota State after 2 periods.[ in the West Regional Semi-Final in Colorado.

Nothing less shocking than the Minnesota State choking in the regionals

UMASS looks good though, no real superstars (Zac Jones possibly), but just solid team all around

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
one player I thought could maybe give Caufield a race for the Hobey Baker award saw his team lose today so his season is over. The NCAA likes giving the award to Senior sand Tufto had a great year for Quinnipiac but is mostly a playmaker (and free agent)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
i watched some of the Biondi game and it's been a decent game but it's tough to watch with that announcer as she just doesn't have a voice for calling the game, no offense. Starman is great but her voice I had to turn down the sound and then I just turned it off since Biondi wasn't playing much anyway.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Minnesota State completes the comeback. Being down 3-1, they ended up winning it 4-3 in OT. So they will play tomorrow in the West Regional Final against the winner of Nebraska-Omaha and Minnesota.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00