Prospect Info: NCAA Frozen Fours - UMass vs UMD

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
ZOOOOOMASS love to see it.

game looked tilted for UMD up until OT, they were out shot 13-2. Didn’t seem to have the legs for it

kudos to UMD, what a wagon they are.

SCSU will have a chance to eliminate another hockey East team this year at the same tourney BU and BC.

Both schools going for their first ever natty

Last edited:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Biondi didn't play much but he wasn't very good. Hope he does a lot of work in the off-season on that skating.

Hopefully the NCAA will be able to provide a skating coach or he can pay for his own, we know the Habs won't (maybe can't because of the regulations but they likely don't have someone to even recommend)

robert ethan

Feb 5, 2021
Biondi's father is a hockey coach. Seems there was one thing he neglected to teach the kid. At the draft, Tiny said they took Jack Smith ahead of Biondi because he was a better skater. Well, yeah ....

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Three teams out of the State of Minnesota in the Frozen Four. None of them won it.

U-Mass are the 2021 NCAA National Champions!

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
I guess in the grand scheme of things, no one will remember down the line how this was an anomaly year but looking at that UMASS roster, nothing screams WOW but they still managed to win a national title. Well coached and brought it when it mattered.

In other news, I finally successfully chose a winner in my bracket challenge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad