Prospect Info: NCAA Frozen Fours - UMass vs UMD

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So...who would have known that the habs prospect that would have lastead the longest time in this tournament would have been Blake Biondi? lol

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Ex-habs scout DAve Starman was the analyst during that freakin game ND vs MND. And keep saying that Caufield was not a gimme for the Hobey Baker. That Shane Pinto had to be more considered based on the fact that he was a centerman, a more important position.

Something tells me that the relation between Starman and the Habs didn't finish well....lol

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Today, we will know the two teams who will join UMD and U-Mass in the Frozen Four.

Northeast Regional Final - Albany, NY
BC College vs. St Cloud State @ 5:30PM ET

West Regional Final - Loveland, CO
Minnesota vs. Minnesota State @ 8PM ET

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Good experience for Biondi and hopefully if it goes to OT again his coach will realize it's ok to have him out there every so often.

UMass vs UMD on the 8th at 5 or 9 pm, should be a good game as both teams are back in the Frozen Fours again after making them 2 years ago. Both have good coaching, UMD more experience since they are the repeating National Champs. That team just finds a way to win.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Refs need to either check the mooring on the net or penalize Spencer Knight. It's been a few times he pushes the net off its moorings when St. Cloud have some pressure. So either they need to look at the moorings, which may be the reason the next is looser. Or they need to call it on Knight.

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
UMD - UND gama was great. Still think UMD dodged a huge bullet there with the bye in game 1.
My bracket is looking okay, I have UMASS, BC, Michigam and the MS.

Still looking good for that HE final. However, I do think UMD has Umass. Both teams are greatly coached but UMD has the experience and are a tad older.

However, UMASS goalie has been great.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
The State of Minnesota is heavily represented in the Frozen Four this year with Minnesota-Duluth, Minnesota State, and St. Cloud State.

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
This year's tourney winner is always going to have an asterix but it will some feat if UMD wins another one regardless

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

ExrDuPeWgAMud5q

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
St. Cloud State beats Minnesota State and advance to the National Championship.

They were down 4-3 in the third period. They tie the game and then win it 5-4 with about 50 seconds left in the game.

9PM tonight, Minnesota-Duluth takes on U-Mass. Hopefully Biondi will get used more and also hope they make the final. Would be cool to see him win a championship. But it would also be an amazing feat if Minnesota-Duluth wins it all and accomplishes the threepeat.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
kind of boring so far, sucks for UMass to lose key players for this game due to covid. Biondi has only had 2 shifts so far.

Winner gets SCSU on Saturday night. I still can't believe that it's their first time in the Finals as I still can't get over how they choked in Poehling's years as those teams were deep and steam rolled teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->