#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
unnamed.jpg

Reactions: dahrougem2

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
This Clippers team is by far my favorite Clippers team created. They take next man up to a new level and you can tell all of them just wanna play. Once Kawhi, PG, and Powell get back this team is instantly the best in the league.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
This Clippers team is by far my favorite Clippers team created. They take next man up to a new level and you can tell all of them just wanna play. Once Kawhi, PG, and Powell get back this team is instantly the best in the league.

Everyone should be apologizing to Tyronne Lue, this guy can coach.
He proved it last year when he took this team to the WCF, guy is solid.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

I mean, everyone keeps forgetting that he was the head coach of the only team that came back from a 1-3 series deficit in the NBA Finals against the greatest regular season team ever.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I feel like Lebron isn’t easy to coach. When you got Kyrie and Lebron on the same team, task becomes near impossible.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
lue never got the credit he deserved for coaching those cavs teams because of the whole "lebron is the coach" narrative

the job he's done with this clips team has proven that he's a damn good coach

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
lue never got the credit he deserved for coaching those cavs teams because of the whole "lebron is the coach" narrative

the job he's done with this clips team has proven that he's a damn good coach
Guy should be coach of the year by a landslide.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
I mean, everyone keeps forgetting that he was the head coach of the only team that came back from a 1-3 series deficit in the NBA Finals against the greatest regular season team ever.
Well Lue got dam lucky with Green being suspended for game 5 and Bogut getting injured and out for the series in the same game.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad