NBA NBA Regular Season Thread

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Sixers fans right now (maybe Nets fans too)

C2iu.gif

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Oh my god Sixers fans are going to be unbearable if Morey turns whiny ass Simmons into f***ing James Harden.

The Nets definitely know he's gone in the offseason if this is their plan. Getting Simmons is a "this dude is gone anyway so we want to get something of value we can sell as a win" type move

Wonder how much of this was brought on by Kyrie being a whiny bitch too because a full strength Nets big 3 runs roughshod over the NBA.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Harden will definitely be going to Philly. That's big time for the Sixers, goes hard. Total bust of a superteam in Brooklyn. 16 games in one year.

Elvis P

WNBA fan since 1997
Dec 10, 2007
GA Blues & ribs
I can't watch the 6ers/Mavs, because of a 45+ minute delay to replace the entire stanchion. Bullock's hair is a bird rest station.

Last edited:

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Harden will definitely be going to Philly. That's big time for the Sixers, goes hard. Total bust of a superteam in Brooklyn. 16 games in one year.

Won’t be “big time” for anyone man Harden is done. He’s rapidly regressing and only getting older. Looks like crap these days. I feel bad for whoever overpays for him. Nets 100% need to get rid of him now while his value is still high/people think he’s still some kind of elite player.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Jeeez

Just saw a few video’s like the one posted above this comment.

That one where he hit the side of the backboard and the ball bounced out of bounds.

what a complete train wreck
What did he shoot? Like 8% from the field and led them in turnovers.

RJ Barrett apparently put Westbrook in a body bag.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Jeeez

Just saw a few video’s like the one posted above this comment.

That one where he hit the side of the backboard and the ball bounced out of bounds.

what a complete train wreck
What did he shoot? Like 8% from the field and led them in turnovers.

RJ Barrett apparently put Westbrook in a body bag.
Westbrook hit the top of backboard a week or two ago on a similar shot. It was hilarious.

He has a $47 million player option for next season.

Edit:

Reactions: Breakers

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It’s funny because in my mind Simmons would actually be a better compliment to a healthy Brooklyn team than Harden. I also don’t believe Harden will ever win a championship as anything more than third fiddle on a good team but Durant has the ability to drag Harden to that line.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
LOLOL I am crying from laughter at this shot attempt from Westbrook. Like nobody’s respects this guys game anymore. The ball doesn’t even get above the damn cylinder

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Get real - with the craprastic effort your team put out tonight Red Auerbach would not have been able to coach them to a win. Here's a thought - maybe the problem with the Nets isn't coaching. :dunno:
It’s not SOLELY down to coaching but this “coach” does absolutely nothing to get players ready to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad