NBA NBA Regular Season Thread

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Nike partnership continuing with Kobe foundation

I remember Derozan and Booker said they spent around 40K each buying up every pair of kobe's they could

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
FOku--xXEAg93J9

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Nets with a fully healthy roster get embarrassed at home by the Hornets in a must-win game. And people still think this team actually has a chance at winning a championship…LOL. They’re so bad..

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
haven't those teams already played road games in toronto? wouldn't they know who hasn't been vaccinated already since those players would have already missed those games?

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
haven't those teams already played road games in toronto? wouldn't they know who hasn't been vaccinated already since those players would have already missed those games?

The Sixers already played the Raptors in Toronto in December and the only players who are on the team now that weren't then are Harden (who we know is vaxxed from being with Nets), Millsap and Jordan, who both would actually being doing the team if a favor if they aren't.

Sep 19, 2008
the us would destroy the world

lebron

durant

lillard

this has been proven in the olympics. the us dominates international basketball. and yes i know they're countries in the olympics and not the aggregate "world".

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Lololol KD is such a loser. His Nets continue to lose every single close game/clutch situation they have. At what point do you stop making excuses for Durant? His Nets are a FAILURE and he continues to come up short when it matters most. It’s an absolute joke. Brooklyn isn’t even gonna make the playoffs LOL

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Steve Nash needs to be fired.

Kyrie and Ben Simmons LOL those 2 clowns are the other core pieces that KD teams up with? And let me tell you something Patty Mills might be the most useless piece of garbage in the entire NBA. A bunch of scrubs and zero defense. Not one single wing that is athletic and can guard the perimeter. They have the worst D in the NBA. And on top of everything else KD continues to fail in the clutch. He’s not a winner. Most overrated “superstar” of our generation. He’s not good enough to be the #1 option on a true championship contender.

Sep 19, 2008
I am not saying Nets should be the #1 seed with all the injuries.

But they should not be in the play in tournament.
I know right. I don't seriously folow the NBA but I saw they were the 10th seed. And they were the 3rd seed last year. How could they get so bad so fast?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
there is no conceivable reason they could decline that fast

i'm starting to see the @BKIslandersFan picture. Nash is terrible.
Durant missing 27 games, Kyrie missing 53 games, Harden being one of the worst attitudes in the NBA, Simmons not playing, having corpses of Griffin, Aldridge, etc, Harris missing 65 games. Nash isn’t great but my god there’s so many reasons why they aren’t good that aren’t Nash’s fault.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00