NBA NBA Regular Season Thread

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Harden and Westbrook will never win a championship. Both are way too selfish of players that need the ball but neither are good enough to single handed drag their team to victory. I’d also add Kyrie to that list but he was dragged by Lebron so doesn’t fully fit.

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Harden and Westbrook will never win a championship. Both are way too selfish of players that need the ball but neither are good enough to single handed drag their team to victory. I’d also add Kyrie to that list but he was dragged by Lebron so doesn’t fully fit.
Dey were never championship caliber players. Always very overrated!

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Chicago finishes the season a dismal 1-14 against the top 4 teams in the east and 1-7 against the west's top 4. 2-22 record overall against the league's best.

The hell with the first seed, give me the 3 and first round bye against the Bulls. That team is going to get absolutely slaughtered especially if they draw Philly having to guard Embiid with uh...Vucevic.

To top that off, neither the Bucks (during the Budenholzer era) or Sixers with Embiid have dropped a game to Chicago.

On the plus side the fact they're not a dumpster fire is probably enough of a W for bulls fans.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Agreed with Harden.

Westbrook, maybe he can grab one on his way out as bench player.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Nash has been awful no doubt, but it’s not just him it’s the roster.

People need to stop acting like it’s just injuries/depleted roster. Watch the games when they’re all relatively healthy…they still look awful. They have zero players that can play solid D except for maybe Bruce Brown who is undersized and can’t shoot.

Patty Mills is awful, and so is Dragic .

Drummond and Aldridge are average.

Curry is ok but he’s fragile and plays zero defense.

So other than KD and Kyrie(who are both poor defenders) the roster is just embarrassingly weak. And those are 2 ISO-heavy players too, so the offense is stagnant.

This current choke-job against the Pacers in such an important game is just another example of how pathetic this Nets team is.

How can anyone in their right mind think this team is capable of winning a playoff series let alone multiple series? It’s hilarious every time someone like Stephen A Smith rants about how dangerous they are and how nobody wants to see them in the playoffs LOL….if I was the Bucks/Heat/Celtics I’d be praying to face a team like Brooklyn.

Reactions: Gecklund

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Shoutout to Alvin Gentry for coaching the remainder of the season with pure class despite being a lame duck.

This franchise is garbage on the court and it won’t change until they start treating people better. It would also help if the dumbass owner stopped meddling in every single thing.

Reactions: Know Your Enemy

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
God please... PLEASE let the Magic win the damn bouncy ball fiasco. They haven't actually moved up in a draft in basically 20 years. They got to KEEP the #1 pick in 2004 that they already had

They've got so much talent already. One more dude and just not getting hurt and they WILL figure it out

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
God please... PLEASE let the Magic win the damn bouncy ball fiasco. They haven't actually moved up in a draft in basically 20 years. They got to KEEP the #1 pick in 2004 that they already had

They've got so much talent already. One more dude and just not getting hurt and they WILL figure it out

God answered your prayers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad