NBA NBA Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Mark Jackson almost lost it.

Said he’s never seen a worse game plan before having Al Horford come up on the screen and roll every time

“5 straight possessions where Horford gets stuck on Curry, what the heck kind of game plan is that?, having your 37 year old big guarding the best player on the other team”

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The announcers did a good job trying to make people think the Celtics could make it back, but now they've given up the ghost.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I mean, Boston did better than I thought they would in these finals. I had them losing in five.

Was tempted to post in the Boston forum. But I figured I would be banned in a hurry.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I peeked in there prior to the fourth.

When they were complaining about the refs bias. Then believing they will be back here next year with an adjustment.

Ehh...
yeah, they're not going to be back. great defensive team but they got super lucky these entire playoffs getting timely 3s from below average shooters like smart and horford while also avoiding any serious injuries to their stars

Reactions: Reality Check

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
The Warriors now have the third most NBA titles all-time.

The Golden State Warriors!

I grew up in the 90's and early '00's. That's weird to think about!

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Tatum with the most turnovers in a single playoffs in NBA history

He turns it over sooo gawd damn much.
Led his team in turnovers again tonight

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I peeked in there prior to the fourth.

When they were complaining about the refs bias. Then believing they will be back here next year with an adjustment.

Ehh...
I mean, they could be. I think Robert Williams is better than I thought he'd be and he should be better next year. Tatum needs to take another step, not sure if he will or not. But they're not likely to get another performance like this from Horford, and he might have been their most consistently good player.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Warriors win their 4th title since 2015, 3 players whom they've drafted and developed are on their way to the hall of fame.

Congrats again, this is one heck of an accomplishment.

Reactions: clydesdale line

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid

Same. I remember playing basketball video games and being confused about this obscure team.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
yeah, they're not going to be back. great defensive team but they got super lucky these entire playoffs getting timely 3s from below average shooters like smart and horford while also avoiding any serious injuries to their stars
I'm not saying they can't be back. But they had a lot of things go their way.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

Let's not forget that 2 of those titles came when they were in Philly. :nod:

Reactions: GKJ

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Same. I remember playing basketball video games and being confused about this obscure team.
Run TMC warriors were fun. But yeah that franchise was stuck going nowhere for a long time until Curry and Klay came along, aside from that one year they upset a 60 win mavs team in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad