NBA NBA Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Curry doesn't make a 3 and GS wins by 10. Who had that on their bingo card?

Also, Andrew motherf***ing Wiggins

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
More proof that KD is a massive fraud and extremely overrated. GS is just as good without him, and his legacy is forever tarnished now that they’re going to win one(and probably more too) without him while he fades into mediocrity. Warriors look like a blossoming juggernaut with a lot of young talent. Plus you’ve still got the splash Bros. And Durant left all that to go be with Kyrie Irving?!?!? smh

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Damn the Warriors really should have won 5-6 in a row.. damn shame about injuries.

Maybe they can get an upgrade on Klay too.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Damn the Warriors really should have won 5-6 in a row.. damn shame about injuries.

Maybe they can get an upgrade on Klay too.
Klay missed 2 full seasons. He is not himself and may never but he is not out there hurting the team. If you look at his numbers this playoffs they are pretty close to normal.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
More proof that KD is a massive fraud and extremely overrated. GS is just as good without him, and his legacy is forever tarnished now that they’re going to win one(and probably more too) without him while he fades into mediocrity. Warriors look like a blossoming juggernaut with a lot of young talent. Plus you’ve still got the splash Bros. And Durant left all that to go be with Kyrie Irving?!?!? smh
Bad take. It was obvious the Warriors weren’t gonna stay dominant with Harrison Barnes as their number 3 option. While Wiggins is o KD, he is certainly an upgrade over Barnes.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Not sure why the NBA couldn’t at least alternate between Turner and ESPN for the NBA Finals coverage. Inside the NBA crew is way better than whatever ESPN has. Turner just doesn’t have the money to go beyond the conference finals?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not sure why the NBA couldn’t at least alternate between Turner and ESPN for the NBA Finals coverage. Inside the NBA crew is way better than whatever ESPN has. Turner just doesn’t have the money to go beyond the conference finals?
NBA don’t want finals on cable.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup
Sep 19, 2008

lol if Warrior wins and Silver can't even deliver the trophy

that would be a sight to behold

i've not known one league final that alternates between two networks

that probably hasn't been done since mlb did it

Sep 19, 2008
these f***ing games start too late. why do they f***ing play at 9 pm

play it at 8

haven't seen like any of the finals since it's past my bedtime and i have to be up the next day :laugh:

I have all the Finals since 2000 in the cloud and watch them all the time.
i haven't seen a nba finals game since 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad