NBA NBA Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Anybody else just marvel at Wiggins defense on Tatum

I mean my wow.
Wiggins and Poole just went insta live and kept saying “we about to get that bag” over and over
Poole I can understand. I wonder why Wiggins is saying that since the guy has been making 30+ million per season the last 4 years and still has another season remaining at 33M.

TheHelmet

Feb 10, 2021
Pat Laftonaines Trophy Room
Poole I can understand. I wonder why Wiggins is saying that since the guy has been making 30+ million per season the last 4 years and still has another season remaining at 33M.

never enough I guess
He has the last year of his current deal to get on on one of those all-NBA-Teams

probably his best shot is the all-NBA defensive team to qualify for another for those super duper contract things that the media decide.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Since this is a KD bashing thread, I guess I will remind everyone that the Warriors traded KD and a 2nd for D'Angelo Russel who was then traded for Wiggins and what eventually became the 1st round pick used to select Kuminga

KD needs to win a title with the Nets, as much as this board likes to slander KD right now. Him leaving on the aesthetics looks bad in basketball fans/media since the Warriors won again this time without him.

I like KD as a player but his ISO style play needs to stop.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
KD needs to win a title with the Nets, as much as this board likes to slander KD right now. Him leaving on the aesthetics looks bad in basketball fans/media since the Warriors won again this time without him.

I like KD as a player but his ISO style play needs to stop.

KD is going to make any team he plays on worse. He’s a cancer.

He’s not a team player. He’s a selfish, ISO heavy, sloppy, inefficient ball hog that kills possessions. Also gets abused on defense.

He stuffed the stat sheet in the regular season early in his career and won a few scoring titles and now people think he’s some all time great player lol. He’s such a fraud.

I don’t think one championship with a new team will be enough to overcome the rest of his career. He’s gonna have to win like 3-4 rings all on his own to ever get close to the LBJ/Curry discussion. Obviously that’s not happening. I doubt he’ll get one, and like I said even one isn’t nearly enough to impact his legacy as a failure.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Since this is a KD bashing thread, I guess I will remind everyone that the Warriors traded KD and a 2nd for D'Angelo Russel who was then traded for Wiggins and what eventually became the 1st round pick used to select Kuminga

KD deserves all the criticism he’s getting. His entire legacy is forever tarnished because he made one stupid decision after another. Fans recognize his failure as a player. And he’s rightfully being called out and exposed.

…and they won again without him.

100%

KD held that team back if anything.

I’m so glad Draymond called him out. Dude is such a loser.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
KD deserves all the criticism he’s getting. His entire legacy is forever tarnished because he made one stupid decision after another. Fans recognize his failure as a player. And he’s rightfully being called out and exposed.

100%

KD held that team back if anything.

I’m so glad Draymond called him out. Dude is such a loser.
Saying he held them back is quite a stretch. They easily win 3 in a row if he doesn't get hurt in '19

Reactions: Voight

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Saying he held them back is quite a stretch. They easily win 3 in a row if he doesn't get hurt in '19

Nah he was a detriment to them just like he’s been a detriment to any team he’s ever played for. He’s selfish and stupid. Low IQ. I’d never want a player like that on my team. Those Warriors teams were all about ball movement and being unselfish. KD is the opposite of that.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
So I only caught the highlights of the playoffs and I am wondering for the entirety of the playoffs who were the top 3 players on Golden State? Curry would obviously be #1, but how about #2 and #3? And the top 3 for just the finals?

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
While a great champion, Klay is one petty brat. Got his feelings hurt about a tweet from months ago and called Jarren Jackson a “bum.” He has teammates that are “bums” like that Toscano dude.

Must’ve been from growing up rich and privileged.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
While a great champion, Klay is one petty brat. Got his feelings hurt about a tweet from months ago and called Jarren Jackson a “bum.” He has teammates that are “bums” like that Toscano dude.

Must’ve been from growing up rich and privileged.
i don't see the problem with it. it's a nice change considering all these guys are usually best buds with one another these days

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
i don't see the problem with it. it's a nice change considering all these guys are usually best buds with one another these days

Dude, NBA players have always been best buds in any era… Old guys just like to pretend they hated each other’s guts to show they’re tougher than today’s players.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Dude, NBA players have always been best buds in any era… Old guys just like to pretend they hated each other’s guts to show they’re tougher than today’s players.
Thy hated each other guts on the court not off. They played to beat one another not to stack the deck and win. That's how ones legacy used to be made by who you could beat.

I would say #2 was definitely Andrew Wiggins and #3 was Jordan Poole.
Thompson was a quiet #2b. Next season I see him being the player he was.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
I know there's still a few very loud people who like to try and compare LeBron to Jordan...but man...if Curry keeps this up he could win another..or two I think he very well surpasses LeBron all time.

LeBron may be able to put up some empty stats on bad teams late in his career but they are just that...empty

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Draymond is going to spend this entire offseason talking trash
like the entire off-season

went at Ja Morant tonight and Kendrick Perkins
Dave Portnoy the night before and Skip Bayless
Jaren jackson
nick wright

long offseason for him me thinks.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I know there's still a few very loud people who like to try and compare LeBron to Jordan...but man...if Curry keeps this up he could win another..or two I think he very well surpasses LeBron all time.

LeBron may be able to put up some empty stats on bad teams late in his career but they are just that...empty
lol no

show me another player in NBA history that's put up the numbers lebron has at age 37 and in their 19th season. hint: you won't be able to

if curry is putting up similar numbers 3-4 seasons from now and has another couple rings, i'll change my mind

Reactions: Gecklund

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Okay? Has nothing to do with Klay’s pettiness.
The man spent 2 years rehabbing injuries and could do nothing but watch as his team hit rock bottom and were mocked. He just used that as fuel to motivate himself. Some of the best players were extremely petty and went out to prove people wrong. Just need to look at a certain guy named Jordan. If being petty leads to championships, then that is what works for them.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016

lol no

show me another player in NBA history that's put up the numbers lebron has at age 37 and in their 19th season. hint: you won't be able to

if curry is putting up similar numbers 3-4 seasons from now and has another couple rings, i'll change my mind

Meh, empty stats on bad teams.

Curry and LeBron alot closer than say Jordan and LeBron for sure

Reactions: Stylizer1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad