OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2022

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Wizards are now in "let's screw our draft odds" mode
Considering how awful the lottery is picking a couple spots down and dropping is almost better than having the first slot and dropping to 5th. They at least need to switch to the NHL system where its really just one team that wins so max slot drop downs are just one.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Orioles Opening Day! Glad i didnt take down my big Os flag out front of my house after last season. its high up there, I need to be on the very edge of the ladder bc of the hedges in front. one day i will fall.

Got offered tickets yesterday at like 5 pm .. too late to make arrangements to go.

Im perma banned from OPACY anyway per Court order

As someone who als

As someone who also plays a yellow ball, I always cheer on my fellow yellow ball guys…
i liked to play with practice balls .. theres just one less stress thought during your swing when you play with them.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
I was super hyped for opening day as a Baltimore and Washington fan and can’t even figure out how to watch these games. Why is this so hard?

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Orioles Opening Day! Glad i didnt take down my big Os flag out front of my house after last season. its high up there, I need to be on the very edge of the ladder bc of the hedges in front. one day i will fall.

Got offered tickets yesterday at like 5 pm .. too late to make arrangements to go.

Im perma banned from OPACY anyway per Court order

i liked to play with practice balls .. theres just one less stress thought during your swing when you play with them.
Ahhh……Wut??

• Wow
Reactions: Ovechkins Wodka

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Ahhh……Wut??
I was waiting for someone to ask. im gave a short version but erased it .. in the spirit of opening day, im going to write a novel. Such a wild experience.

Opening day maybe 13-14 years ago. me and my future first wife are hammer time at the game. Around the 7th inning this thought hit me that I will probably have kids soon and wont be able to get arrested anymore and if I did want to run onto the field .. it was today or never.

So i started running down the stairs and some guy yelled" hey man you cant left field" and I hoped the wall. As i did my left shoulder slid out then back into socket. I run around outfield. The baltimore city paper described me as like a panicing squirrell going crazy.

Coolest thing was the crowd .. I would point to a section and then you hear this distant roar then I could actually 100% feel physically the power. never experienced anything like that.

So they arrest me and as im getting handcuffed my wife jumps onto the field, taps an officer on the shoulder and she gets arrested. They take us into the little booking station. I had a small bowl on me. Cop said take everything out of your pockets and put items in my hat. i did that w the bowl. he looks through it w a pen, doesnt see the bowl. I then ditched the bowl.

We are in the metal paddy wagon, im handcuffed to an iron circle. theres a metal wall btw the men and women side. Shes freaing out. First time I ever told her I love her. my daughter loves that part.

get to central booking Baltimore City on a Friday night. Strip down, get put in a holding cell with maybe 10 other people. Some dudes come right in and immediately lay on the floor. Spit riddled floor. Im like "why when there are seats on the benches open?". So the cell gets more and more crowed, my beer and weed are wearing off. Bunch of hispanic dudes and kids who couldnt be more then 18 for running pills.

After like 8 hours im f***ing exhausted, sitting up. Cell is packed like sardines, no floor spots open.

A dude gets called out and I snag his floor spot, using my shoes as pillows.

I am literraly spooing with another dude, we jammed in there.

Hours later they call some of us out for photo and fingerprinting. One of the dudes was a guy who i thought was my friend. We were sitting next to each other and talking. So I gently bumped him by accident as we were walking and he whispered 'Ill f***ing kill you". My heart died. Chilling.

eventually I get moved to a smaller cell where you wait to see the bail commissioner. Im in there with some kids and a drug dealer. He had a cell phone and everything. Calling in orders on the street runners. After commissioner (released personal recognizance and a court date) I end up in another holding cell with the drug dealer and sparked a f***ing joint.

Finally get out right at the 24 hour mark. We take a taxi home. Clean up the dog poop and walk the dogs.

My wife had a joint in her bra that they didnt find. She sd she was in the holding cell and when everyone fell asleep she pulled out the joint to eat it and she said this half dressed crackhead who didnt move for hours jumped up and said who got the weed?

baltimore city jail is crazy. Guys in longer lock up set a huge fire on their floor and the gurd was like "thats what they do on the weekend"

Youtube used to have videos of it. im the white guy in Os gear and orange stripped addidas. First wife is black chick in Os gear, long pull up orange socks

Court order we are banned, community service.

--------------

worst holding cells are by far border patrols. Dirt floor and I kid you not .. a f***ing home depot orange bucket to piss and shit in.

Cleanest - pittsburgh
Funnest - san diego
Virginia - i was a minor so I didnt go into the normal adult cells but sounded loud. Officer played me the audio to try and scare me into confessing. said confess and parents can pick you up. Keep denying and you go in with those guys until Monday morning. I confessed. I did get to go home that night.

I had an incident with a Philly police horse a few years later but that was the last time I was officially arrested.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I was waiting for someone to ask. im gave a short version but erased it .. in the spirit of opening day, im going to write a novel. Such a wild experience.

Opening day maybe 13-14 years ago. me and my future first wife are hammer time at the game. Around the 7th inning this thought hit me that I will probably have kids soon and wont be able to get arrested anymore and if I did want to run onto the field .. it was today or never.

So i started running down the stairs and some guy yelled" hey man you cant left field" and I hoped the wall. As i did my left shoulder slid out then back into socket. I run around outfield. The baltimore city paper described me as like a panicing squirrell going crazy.

Coolest thing was the crowd .. I would point to a section and then you hear this distant roar then I could actually 100% feel physically the power. never experienced anything like that.

So they arrest me and as im getting handcuffed my wife jumps onto the field, taps an officer on the shoulder and she gets arrested. They take us into the little booking station. I had a small bowl on me. Cop said take everything out of your pockets and put items in my hat. i did that w the bowl. he looks through it w a pen, doesnt see the bowl. I then ditched the bowl.

We are in the metal paddy wagon, im handcuffed to an iron circle. theres a metal wall btw the men and women side. Shes freaing out. First time I ever told her I love her. my daughter loves that part.

get to central booking Baltimore City on a Friday night. Strip down, get put in a holding cell with maybe 10 other people. Some dudes come right in and immediately lay on the floor. Spit riddled floor. Im like "why when there are seats on the benches open?". So the cell gets more and more crowed, my beer and weed are wearing off. Bunch of hispanic dudes and kids who couldnt be more then 18 for running pills.

After like 8 hours im f***ing exhausted, sitting up. Cell is packed like sardines, no floor spots open.

A dude gets called out and I snag his floor spot, using my shoes as pillows.

I am literraly spooing with another dude, we jammed in there.

Hours later they call some of us out for photo and fingerprinting. One of the dudes was a guy who i thought was my friend. We were sitting next to each other and talking. So I gently bumped him by accident as we were walking and he whispered 'Ill f***ing kill you". My heart died. Chilling.

eventually I get moved to a smaller cell where you wait to see the bail commissioner. Im in there with some kids and a drug dealer. He had a cell phone and everything. Calling in orders on the street runners. After commissioner (released personal recognizance and a court date) I end up in another holding cell with the drug dealer and sparked a f***ing joint.

Finally get out right at the 24 hour mark. We take a taxi home. Clean up the dog poop and walk the dogs.

My wife had a joint in her bra that they didnt find. She sd she was in the holding cell and when everyone fell asleep she pulled out the joint to eat it and she said this half dressed crackhead who didnt move for hours jumped up and said who got the weed?

baltimore city jail is crazy. Guys in longer lock up set a huge fire on their floor and the gurd was like "thats what they do on the weekend"

Youtube used to have videos of it. im the white guy in Os gear and orange stripped addidas. First wife is black chick in Os gear, long pull up orange socks

Court order we are banned, community service.

--------------

worst holding cells are by far border patrols. Dirt floor and I kid you not .. a f***ing home depot orange bucket to piss and shit in.

Cleanest - pittsburgh
Funnest - san diego
Virginia - i was a minor so I didnt go into the normal adult cells but sounded loud. Officer played me the audio to try and scare me into confessing. said confess and parents can pick you up. Keep denying and you go in with those guys until Monday morning. I confessed. I did get to go home that night.

I had an incident with a Philly police horse a few years later but that was the last time I was officially arrested.
You are a riot…

Great story!

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Lot going on in that story. Much respect to the way in which you balanced the objective of experiencing the rush of getting arrested one last time with the goal of responsible future parenthood. There’s an under-appreciated level of planning and deliberation at work there

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Wiz lose to Detroit in the Tank Special
Detroit is still in #1 tank position but its super narrow now.

Edit: Also SoS: NBA Remaining Schedule Strength | Tankathon

Detroit at 30th. Wash at 18. Meaning Detroit has the easiest remaining schedule of opponents. The next two tankers in Charlotte and San Antonio are 2 and 5th hardest.

Reactions: Neil Racki

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Cost me an 8 game parlay.

A few days before that, TOR cost me a 7 legger.

fffffff

1711981733000.png

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
You had to stop at his cliff hanger so mean!
I dont remember it, any of it. I was a horrible black out drunk. Most times i just remember what I was told and where I woke up - random field, hospital, mri machine, tijuana brothel, alley way etc

For every funny drunk/drug story I have (they are wild wild) .. there are 100 where I was just the drunk obnoxious guy doing drunk obnoxious guy things.

anyways ..

Go Os!

-------------------------

MASN isnt on youtube tv .. why is it so f***ing hard to watch your local pro sports teams for me right now.

I going to cancel youtube tv after Caps season .. then pirate stream ftw

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I dont remember it, any of it. I was a horrible black out drunk. Most times i just remember what I was told and where I woke up - random field, hospital, mri machine, tijuana brothel, alley way etc

For every funny drunk/drug story I have (they are wild wild) .. there are 100 where I was just the drunk obnoxious guy doing drunk obnoxious guy things.

anyways ..

Go Os!

-------------------------

MASN isnt on youtube tv .. why is it so f***ing hard to watch your local pro sports teams for me right now.

I going to cancel youtube tv after Caps season .. then pirate stream ftw
Probably could count on one hand my number of blackouts thankfully all were by myself and my home just looking around and wondering what the hell I was thinking or doing.

• Haha
Reactions: g00n

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad