OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2022

Sep 19, 2008
Was surprised the Nats got swept in a rather uncompetitive series by the Giants, the same team the Mets throttled last week

Nats have really struggled of late after their double header sweep. This season has been iffy

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Was surprised the Nats got swept in a rather uncompetitive series by the Giants, the same team the Mets throttled last week

Nats have really struggled of late after their double header sweep. This season has been iffy
Their starting pitching is a level below “iffy”.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
The Nats season in a nutshell.

imrs.php

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
First MLB mock i've seen for this years draft.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Surprised that Kutcher is leaving thought he was a decent play by play takes a few years for those to warm up.

It was time for Steve and Phil to go especially Steve he was starting to slur and get peoples names wrong constantly. Plhil was decent but not really and x and o guy but again had been around a long time.

I've been ready for some new caps announcers for a while.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
On a happier note, Robles really seems to have responded well to the swing tweaks. Good for him, impressive.

usiel

Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
They didn't "dump" them all, they couldn't afford to pay ALL of them...no one team in the league could all of those max contracts. So they picked the players they most thought were worth ~$250-350M, and it turned out to be Stras and Soto.
Rendon hasn't done all that well since signing that contract. Read an article with him a bit ago apparently he was having hip issues towards the end of his time with the Nationals and couldn't even do squats. Finally had surgery this off season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad