OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2022

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Seriously? I suppose being an O’s fan…it’s hard not to know. Hell, that was a thing when they were drafting him (over Druw Jones kid ….who everyone thought would be #1 at the time)
Not an O’s fan, but I do pull for them when it matters….just not against my Braves.

Followed the O’s closely as a second favorite, back in the Raffy, Olson, Ripken, Anderson, Mussina, Murray years….haven’t paid them much attention since unfortunately.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Not an O’s fan, but I do pull for them when it matters….just not against my Braves.

Followed the O’s closely as a second favorite, back in the Raffy, Olson, Ripken, Anderson, Mussina, Murray years….haven’t paid them much attention since unfortunately.
Ah. Braves fan. Did not know that.

I am old enough to remember the 79 World Series loss to the Pirates. That hurt, as a 10yr old. Was not happy.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan and g00n

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Love the Masters but the people at Augusta have assholes so tight you couldn't jackhammer a hat pin into them.
Feels like a huge win for the apparel maker…..his pants on Thursday were circa-2000 golf (or 80s parachute pants when the wind blew)……that vest was obnoxious and you can’t make a scene at Augusta lol….all the talk was about his wardrobe….and I’m sure they hated that.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
1713130645039.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad