World Cup: National Team threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Lautaro Martinez is a beast. Has been the best player each time I've watched Inter this season.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
How were Tagliafico and Martinez? I can't watch all games haha..
Tagliafico was his usual solid self. Captained the game against Mexico to.

Lisandro was with the U23 team for some stupid reason. He didn’t even play in the first game but the game against Columbia in which they won 3-1 he was captain. I didn’t see the game however.

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
Tagliafico was his usual solid self. Captained the game against Mexico to.

Lisandro was with the U23 team for some stupid reason. He didn’t even play in the first game but the game against Columbia in which they won 3-1 he was captain. I didn’t see the game however.

That's weird. Looking at the roster I think Martinez easily deserves to make the men's squad. I think he will shortly.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
That's weird. Looking at the roster I think Martinez easily deserves to make the men's squad. I think he will shortly.
Rojo is on the team lol and what’s weirder is that the younger Balerdi has hasn’t even gotten a sniff at Dortmund is on the team and got subbed on for the last 10 minutes. I hope Martinez doesn’t become Ascacibar 2.0. As I said when the team was announced you could argue that the u23 team cbs are better than the senior team with Martinez, Romero, Perez.

Right now I’d say Martinez, Pezzella and the Martinez from river plate should be top 3 options for scaloni. With Romero 4th. Copa 2020

Martinez-dybala
Lo celso-messi
Paredes-Palacios
Tagliafico-Martinez-martinez-Montiel

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
I remember Korea from a while back when they played with 3 Lee's in the starting line up.

Argentina: Hold my beer..

That's a solid looking line up, though. Beginning to grow a soft spot for those Argentinians.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I remember Korea from a while back when they played with 3 Lee's in the starting line up.

Argentina: Hold my beer..

That's a solid looking line up, though. Beginning to grow a soft spot for those Argentinians.
Just think when Santiago Ascacibar, Santiago casceres, and Exequiel zeballos joins ezequiel Palacios. Really it seems everyone has a partner or trio.

Reactions: Ajacied

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
In the spirit of expanding tournaments UEFA decided that the Nations League A will be 16 teams so the four relegated sides (Germany, Poland, Croatia and Iceland) will remain in the league. Leagues B and C will be 16 teams as well with the remaining teams in D

Ok technically this is a reformat rather than expanding but I’m sure Germany’s relegation made the decision easier :D

2625317_w1.jpg

Last edited:

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Not sure where to put this, but have you guys watched APACHE on Netflix? It's the childhood story of El Apache Carlito Tevez. Holy f*** what a terrible childhood the kid had, I didn't know it was that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad