World Cup: National Team threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
It should be like this more often but it almost never happens.

Now if the guy isn't good enough and he finally goes for his country of heritage he will say those things for sure...

I mean at the end of the day it's a tough decision even in a vacuum, and yet these are kids who have people all around them telling them "what's best for them" and what's "the right thing". Personally I think it's no place of any of ours to pick apart their decisions at all.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I mean at the end of the day it's a tough decision even in a vacuum, and yet these are kids who have people all around them telling them "what's best for them" and what's "the right thing". Personally I think it's no place of any of ours to pick apart their decisions at all.
This is definitely a problem; everyone has an agenda and it's rare that young players get to make their own decision without being pulled in every direction which is understandably difficult.

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
I'm just telling it like it is. They choose the biggest team 99% of the time.

If Ihattaren wants to play for Morocco then it's all good. I don't care anymore about this. 25-30 years ago they should have made rules but they didn't and now these days players pick their national team almost like a club team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->