OT: Music Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Fun fact: Simon Lebon almost drowned making that video. Got stuck underwater while strapped to the wheel.

Almost drowned on his yacht a few years later as well. Fortunately, he is alive and well.

Edit: Looked this up, Lebon feels it was an exaggerated report however the choreographer insists it was a dangerous situation...

tenor.gif

More fun facts:

My man George Kooymans from Golden Earring twice got rushed to hospital, once not far from my hometown in the Netherlands when he got electrocuted with his Guitar and they could not pry it out of his hands, on top of that they docked the bands pay for missing some of the show:shakehead

Another time at a festival during a pyrotechnics part of the song, a shard of metal got embedded in his neck narrowly missing an artery:eek: That's the last time they used explosions:nod:

Reactions: FloJack

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Thought your era referred to those type women as tarts:dunno:
And what type would that be?
Never heard tarts to signify anything in particular.
She's just a great singer who's work I like, and who happens to know how to market herself and still remain faithful to the arts.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
And what type would that be?
Never heard tarts to signify anything in particular.
She's just a great singer who's work I like, and who happens to know how to market herself and still remain faithful to the arts.

Thought tarts were considered, you know,loose,sleazy,immoral women:dunno:

Lots of music I like, don't necessarily like the artist as a person however. As with many entertainers, be it theater, film etc or sports,can like their craft but need not be inclusive of personality,character etc. Feel as if on occasion, can lose respect and admiration for an artist when knowing how they are in real life. Kind of diminishes, tarnishes,soils the reputation,but to each their own.

Reactions: Runner77

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Thought tarts were considered, you know,loose,sleazy,immoral women:dunno:

Lots of music I like, don't necessarily like the artist as a person however. As with many entertainers, be it theater, film etc or sports,can like their craft but need not be inclusive of personality,character etc. Feel as if on occasion, can lose respect and admiration for an artist when knowing how they are in real life. Kind of diminishes, tarnishes,soils the reputation,but to each their own.
Stop reading supermarket tabloids.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I am far from a music expert or critic, I stumble upon things from time to time and I just like it. I found this kid on Youtube and he covers tunes from some bands that I really loved in my youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad