OT: Music Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Watching this right now, and I can't wait to go to a concert again. My favourite band and they rarely play in Montreal. AND I was out of town last time they did.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Watching this right now, and I can't wait to go to a concert again. My favourite band and they rarely play in Montreal. AND I was out of town last time they did.

Interesting choice,any particular reason why they are. Seem fine but never heard of them. What type venues they play?

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

Was very impressed by Gary Brooker's voice, he hit all the high notes.

So does Rob! not sure if true or not but apparently he engages the genital cuff to hit those high pitches:eek:

Should see the look I got from my friends as I forgot I was hooked up to all the speakers around and was blasting this:oops::laugh:

Last edited:

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
B
So does Rob! not sure if true or not but apparently he engages the genital cuff to hit those high pitches:eek:

Should see the look I got from my friends as I forgot I was hooked up to all the speakers around and was blasting this:oops::laugh:

Btwm are all your relatives in the Netherlands OK? I believe they had some bad weather, mainly Germany and Belgium but I also heard that the Netherlands were affected? Is that Nina Simone as your avatar?

Reactions: angusyoung
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad