OT: Music II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Radio stations played to death so many good song while ignoring some that deserved attention.

Was a fan of Stairway to heaven and Smoke on the water for the first million times hearing it.

At least TooTall played some other GE songs when he was around at chom.

I liked it when CHOM dabbled in other genres even if it wasn't my favorite stuff. I remember them playing PFM for quite some time and it was kind of odd relative to the other stuff they usually played. But they totally gravitated to the same cuts most of the time, which was an irritant to be sure.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
I liked it when CHOM dabbled in other genres even if it wasn't my favorite stuff. I remember them playing PFM for quite some time and it was kind of odd relative to the other stuff they usually played. But they totally gravitated to the same cuts most of the time, which was an irritant to be sure.

PFM is not coming to me:help:

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
You and I both :laugh:. I saw Johnny perform 5 or 6 times and I kick myself now for not going to watch him more often :(. He had shows in Montreal almost every year.

Another great showman was his brother Edgar. I remember seeing him perform at the forum and the opening act was Lynyrd Skynyrd when Ronnie Van Zant was still alive (RIP). What a show :clap::clap:

You recall seeing Edgar in Morin Heights? small club circa 1979 ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad