Monthly News Thread (October 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Since we lack maturity to have a discussion online, we will just delete it and end it. This is why we cannot have a political board, either. It's quite sad.

Reactions: xtra

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
01.jpg

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Since we lack maturity to have a discussion online, we will just delete it and end it. This is why we cannot have a political board, either. It's quite sad.

The "unmoderated" political board was one of the most moderated boards on the site lol.

On the subject of conversation. There is a very good article written by a POC as it pertains to racism in wrestling on CageSideSeats.com. Not hard to find, but, I won't post the link in case we are shutting the conversation down entirely.

Reactions: SeidoN

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If you guys want to discuss, we can take it to group private messages, discord, or whatever you feel. There was an outlined example of a mature response from a business perspective. Instead we wanted to bicker and we moved away from actually a very cool open forum dialog just to try and get that cool internet response. Open discussion is a beautiful thing and mutually respecting one another is a key component because wrestling overlaps reality quite a bit.

I would absolutely love to take offline but we were consistent on this type of material post political board experience.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If you guys want to discuss, we can take it to group private messages, discord, or whatever you feel. There was an outlined example of a mature response from a business perspective. Instead we wanted to bicker and we moved away from actually a very cool open forum dialog just to try and get that cool internet response. Open discussion is a beautiful thing and mutually respecting one another is a key component because wrestling overlaps reality quite a bit.

I would absolutely love to take offline but we were consistent on this type of material post political board experience.

Can we do MSN Messenger?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

connected to a lot of the women in NXT and breaks stories regarding female signings and whatnot

Chelsea Green and Deonna Purazzo have been there for months and can’t get on TV. Although Green was hurt, that was months ago. I don’t think Purazzo has been on tv in over a year, although she may have been on NXTUK.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa

All you had to do was apologize for the distasteful comment about people not being allowed to claim they’re oppressed despite centuries of oppression happening to people of colour. You decided to delete all the posts refuting that, literally oppressing those voices. I’m sorry, but what?

A private discussion doesn’t do anything when you say something like that publicly and won’t even hold yourself accountable.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
How do you not go heel after something like this? It's bad enough to get booed as a babyface, but whining about it just compounds the boos.

Reactions: Tom ServoMST3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce