Monthly News Thread (October 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I didn't read back through the thread to see how this situation was spoke about, but I am legit dead from this Twitter exchange. Never laughed so hard in my entire life.

f***ing dead.png

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I imagine any female wrestler can have that made for them at a moment's notice, especially with Saudi money on the line.

They specifically requested Natalya and Lacey, for whatever reason.

Also....isn't Lacey usually wearing a short skirt witha garter?

Maybe she'll come out in full military fatigues for the Saudi show. I mean, she IS a military veteran.

If a "Becky!" or "We want Becky!" chant breaks out during the match, we know the fans watch the women/WWE via other sources. :laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'll watch just to see the reactions to Natty vs Lacey match, and to see The Revival win the tag team World Cup.
I'll watch it regardless. It's just your regular WWE show. It'll probably make no sense. There will be good matches with questionable finishes. Cringeworthy segments.

I'd rather watch NXT, AEW, or whatever else but it's live and easy to watch.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So anyone going to make a thread? HMMMMMMMMMMberto Carrillo eliminated Rowan and Harper at the end of the Battle Royal to earn a US title shot. Edit: which happens later in the show.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Definitely your right! I'm so frickin' busy at work i'm GLADLY happy to ignore it forever.

I have to avoid spoilers and watch AEW/NXT back to back. That will be my wrestling fix whe ni get home from work tonight. :yo:
I don't think there's a right or wrong here, lol.

I watched both those last night. And I'm off today with nothing else to do. So why not?

Reactions: ColePens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad