MLS Thread: 2020 Edition

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Somehow the Galaxy have won 3 in a row. Nick Depuy is an absolute beast at centerback over Gonzalez. Back line actually resembles a quality defense now.
can't believe it took GBS that long to realize what trash pipo is

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
another galaxy shutout win over that other LA team

I was watching the game with my dad, but he had a phone call he had to take that took a while Paused the game and waited for him to be done. Got a notification that the game was final and looked away quickly but thought I saw it was 3-0 LAFC over the Galaxy and got all sad. Came back and watched the 2nd half and was more than happy to be wrong :laugh:

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
still can't believe it took GBS that long to figure out that pipo is trash. it's no coincidence that their hot streak began once he was benched for depuy

love what i've been seeing from lletget lately. looks like he's regained his confidence

Reactions: kingsboy11

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
So my worry of TFC becoming too comfortable seems to be ringing true. No excuses losing to the Whitecaps, just should not happen when you have TFC's quality.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA

Interesting news with the Dynamo. Personally don't have a problem with the name and maybe they could update the logo. But if they go through with this they 100% cannot get rid of the orange. The club has to remain orange.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
I gotta say, their badge does kinda look cheesy.

But isn't part of the issue the fact that Houston is so goddamn hot during summer for people to sit outside and watch the game?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Higuain screams the type of player that thinks the MLS is a complete cakewalk and won't train properly to be a success.
Maybe not but if he just gets in the box and finishes at an average rate it’ll be fine.

Higuain
Pellegrini-Pizzaro-Morgan
Matuidi-Ulloa/Trapp
Sweat-LGP-Figal-Powell
Robles​

Actually looks pretty solid. Miami’s biggest problem was they couldn’t finish.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Maybe not but if he just gets in the box and finishes at an average rate it’ll be fine.

Higuain
Pellegrini-Pizzaro-Morgan
Matuidi-Ulloa/Trapp
Sweat-LGP-Figal-Powell
Robles​

Actually looks pretty solid. Miami’s biggest problem was they couldn’t finish.

They did a really good job suring up the spine of the team. Higuain-Pizarro-Matuidi-LGP-Robles. I don't know enough about Figal just yet to comment.

As an RBNY fan, I am pretty jealous of that XI.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad